Skip to main content

Maybe I am a blonde afterall?

Some funny stories from Cherryland..

Last week while hunting around for some toothpaste under my sink I found a small container of Juniper Breeze B&B Lotion. Being very excited, because it smells SO GOOD!! I threw it in my purse for work the next day. It is winter after all!

The following day my hands were very dry so I got out my lotion to moisturize them. As I was rubbing my hands together I thought it felt a little strange, but B&B has so many variations of body lotion that I didn't think much of it... 5 mins later my hands were feeling a tad sticky, so I decided to see what kind of special lotion it was.

Well it wasn't lotion, but it was Body Wash!!!! I felt so stupid thinking I had been moisturizing my hands with body lotion! Sadly, the tube is still in my purse as I keep forgetting to take it out. I will have you know though when I went in the bathroom to wash my hands, all it took was a little bit of water and whoosh!! bubbles everywhere! they were quite clean after that!! :)

The next spot of brillance came on Saturday night when I went to meet Katie and the boys at her house for movie night. I pulled up and their dining room light was on, but I didn't see any movement. I called her cell and no one answered so I assumed she was still out renting our movies. So I sat in my vehicle, listened to K Love, and looked at the neighbors christmas lights. After awhile I began to wonder where she was and about the same time i noticed the neighbor whose lights and decorations I had been admiring was getting a good look at me as well..

So I thought I should probably call her again and see how close she was. So I called her cell and imagine my amazement as I saw her walk into the dining room and pick up her phone from the table!! I said what are you doing in there??!! She said Me, what are you doing sitting outside my house!! Come on in goof!! I finally had to admit to her that I had been sitting outside for over ten minutes and I had only called her again because the neighbor was getting suspicious. To which she responded "it wasn't the two state policemen that live beside us was it??!"

*shakes head*

I struggle.. clearly..


JESUS IS COOL!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
So I went back and I'm reading your old posts, and Seth needed the computer, so I handed it to him, and before he gave it back to me, he decided to see what I was reading. Needless to say, he had a good laugh :)

Love you, Kim

Popular posts from this blog

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t...

Life in Phone Pics

 Can I just say how much I appreciate the fact that my new phone takes so much better pictures than my old one?! I have been using my phone for almost all of my pics! And bonus, no purple hair! Above is a new dessert I made. A Smores Cookie Bar. It was yummy. I had some and then realized I would eat the entire thing if I kept it. So I gave 90% of it away to my students. This just cracked me up. Last weekend when I was elevating my feet I obviously had the lights off and yet my toes were so neon pink that you could still see them in the darkness!  My toes weren't the only thing pink on my body. My sunburn was of an epic proportion. now it has started to peel. Everywhere. Even my arms. yuck. I'll spare you from that! Oh well, at least my hair looked cute here!  Yes, I am really showing you a picture of my cabinet. Last night I decided to totally move all but one of my cabinets. Erm. or rather the insides of them. My dishes and glasses used to be in th...

Book Review: The moments you were mine by LJ Evans

  Once again I was lucky enough to be on the ARC team for another book by LJ Evans. Since I have discovered LJ she has become one of my top 5 must read authors. LJ’s books are like Christmas Day. Or your birthday if you’re like me and obnoxiously celebrate both. :) You count down the days until it happens with great expectation and excitement and then it gets there and you almost don’t want it to be there because then it will be over and you have to wait another 364 days for the magic to come by again. Thankfully for all of us LJ writes more than one book a year so we are all #blessed in that aspect. I’m always super excited to get and read her books, but it’s a mixed feeling of not wanting to start reading it because then it will be over, and I can’t wait to read it and see what happens. Oh the struggle of being a book lover! I had some FEELINGS over Parker and Fallon. I felt like they were real people and at several points I wished they were real people so I could take t...