Skip to main content

Spring is coming!!

Well I see that I've had tons of blog viewers in the past week so I felt guilty and thought I should probably post something!

Life has been pretty crazy busy! Last week was Spring Break at Purdue and for us it was Spring WORK! We got nice uninterrupted time to work on projects, and that was really nice!! I was able to crank out a HUGE project and I was so proud of myself!!

This week the students are back and our office has been hopping!! I love it though, it just confuses me when they come back more than once in one day. I can remember faces, but not names and it just gets CONFUSING! OK, so I'm easily confused!! :)

Last weekend was good. I spent friday night with Katie and the boys. They have grown so much since I last saw them a few weeks ago!! Sammy is hilarious, he is turning into such a little BOY versus a baby. Its amazing to watch him change. He almost fell asleep in my arms again.. *sigh* Joey is of course his cheesy hammy little self. I can't wait to see what he's like as he gets older! He is still my cuddle buddy though!!

Friday night after I came home I got a second wind and made the STUPID mistake of staying up untill almost 3 am. Not a good idea. Lets just say I pretty much slept the entire weekend. It was bad. Ol body can't bounce back like it used to!!

Speaking of being old, I swear it is a Ma'am epidemic around Purdue. My office has taken to calling me ma'am just to annoy me. NO fears, I will get them back soon!! :)

Tomorrow night is Bible Study, and this week is about um, a meek and quiet spirit I think? I read my lesson last week and obviously I have forgotten some since then! ha!! Thats why I always re read it before I go that night!

I am sad that Bible Study will be ending soon. I think we only have like 3 more meetings left after tomorrow. Sadness.

I got the SWEETEST note from a girl in my bs today. It almost made me cry. I can't tell you how much of a blessing this has been for me!

I will have a serious post coming up about stuff that my fellow friend bloggers have been talking about recently. And if you're not allready, head over to mcmamma's blog www.mycharmingkids.net and pray for her baby son, Stellan.

JESUS IS COOL!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t...

Life in Phone Pics

 Can I just say how much I appreciate the fact that my new phone takes so much better pictures than my old one?! I have been using my phone for almost all of my pics! And bonus, no purple hair! Above is a new dessert I made. A Smores Cookie Bar. It was yummy. I had some and then realized I would eat the entire thing if I kept it. So I gave 90% of it away to my students. This just cracked me up. Last weekend when I was elevating my feet I obviously had the lights off and yet my toes were so neon pink that you could still see them in the darkness!  My toes weren't the only thing pink on my body. My sunburn was of an epic proportion. now it has started to peel. Everywhere. Even my arms. yuck. I'll spare you from that! Oh well, at least my hair looked cute here!  Yes, I am really showing you a picture of my cabinet. Last night I decided to totally move all but one of my cabinets. Erm. or rather the insides of them. My dishes and glasses used to be in th...

Book Review: The moments you were mine by LJ Evans

  Once again I was lucky enough to be on the ARC team for another book by LJ Evans. Since I have discovered LJ she has become one of my top 5 must read authors. LJ’s books are like Christmas Day. Or your birthday if you’re like me and obnoxiously celebrate both. :) You count down the days until it happens with great expectation and excitement and then it gets there and you almost don’t want it to be there because then it will be over and you have to wait another 364 days for the magic to come by again. Thankfully for all of us LJ writes more than one book a year so we are all #blessed in that aspect. I’m always super excited to get and read her books, but it’s a mixed feeling of not wanting to start reading it because then it will be over, and I can’t wait to read it and see what happens. Oh the struggle of being a book lover! I had some FEELINGS over Parker and Fallon. I felt like they were real people and at several points I wished they were real people so I could take t...