Skip to main content

A terrifying event..


I had a frightening event at work today. I was innocently copying things in the back office, and suddenly I hear Betsy singing "oh Charriiiitttyyyyyyy.. There's an Easter Bunny for you" I walk up to the front desk and indeed, there is a larger than life, freaky, easter bunny standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY DESK!! That is a bunny free zone people!! Now to those of you who don't know me that well, I have a very real fear of bunnies. A pack of rabid rabbitts chased me once, it was traumaztizing, but that is another post for another day! All of my co workers know abou it and think its hilarious. Sweet, loving people that they are, they all gathered in the front office and laughed their bottoms off while I stood mere INCHES away from the bunny and the poor guy who was trying to get us to buy whatever he was selling. I think my face must have been bright red, it certainly felt like it! The poor guy was slightly wondering why there was an office full of women hysterically laughing and one red faced receptionist who refused to even LOOK at the bunny. I finally apologized and said i'm sorry, but I have a fear of rabbitts! I don't mean to be rude! And then HE apologized for bringing the bunny inside and scaring me! Lord have mercy, if I could have hidden under the desk at that point I would have! I was SO EMBARASSED!!
Leave it to my lovely, sweet and wonderful co workers *COUGH COUGH* to decide that this moment needed to be captured on film and preserved. Sigh.. So what was I to do but Stand by the bunny. I tried not to stand to close, because seriously people, that thing freaked me out!! BUt he put his arm around me! I was like OH MY WORD! THE BUNNY IS TOUCHING ME!!
Almost peed my pants.
I can't wait untill Easter is over.
Scariest time of the year for me..

Comments

LizzieB said…
That is one creepy rabbit.

Popular posts from this blog

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t...

Life in Phone Pics

 Can I just say how much I appreciate the fact that my new phone takes so much better pictures than my old one?! I have been using my phone for almost all of my pics! And bonus, no purple hair! Above is a new dessert I made. A Smores Cookie Bar. It was yummy. I had some and then realized I would eat the entire thing if I kept it. So I gave 90% of it away to my students. This just cracked me up. Last weekend when I was elevating my feet I obviously had the lights off and yet my toes were so neon pink that you could still see them in the darkness!  My toes weren't the only thing pink on my body. My sunburn was of an epic proportion. now it has started to peel. Everywhere. Even my arms. yuck. I'll spare you from that! Oh well, at least my hair looked cute here!  Yes, I am really showing you a picture of my cabinet. Last night I decided to totally move all but one of my cabinets. Erm. or rather the insides of them. My dishes and glasses used to be in th...

Book Review: The moments you were mine by LJ Evans

  Once again I was lucky enough to be on the ARC team for another book by LJ Evans. Since I have discovered LJ she has become one of my top 5 must read authors. LJ’s books are like Christmas Day. Or your birthday if you’re like me and obnoxiously celebrate both. :) You count down the days until it happens with great expectation and excitement and then it gets there and you almost don’t want it to be there because then it will be over and you have to wait another 364 days for the magic to come by again. Thankfully for all of us LJ writes more than one book a year so we are all #blessed in that aspect. I’m always super excited to get and read her books, but it’s a mixed feeling of not wanting to start reading it because then it will be over, and I can’t wait to read it and see what happens. Oh the struggle of being a book lover! I had some FEELINGS over Parker and Fallon. I felt like they were real people and at several points I wished they were real people so I could take t...