Skip to main content

Well I'm alive.. I think..

Its been quite a rollercoaster past week and a half. Actually its been more like a nightmare that I can't seem to wake up from.

I was able to see my GI Specialist on Weds afternoon and among my other problems, I have IBS. Yeah, I know, super glamorous right?! I"ve been having colon spasms which have been the cause of the extreme pain I've been in. The Nausea has played off of the pain and there I am in one fine mess. He tripled the med that my primary Dr gave me on Tuesday and that has been helping ALOT. I am still in some pain today and feel queasy, had to take a Zofran, so hopefully it will kick in soon. But All in all I am feeling better and think I might be able to return to civilization soon.

My parents are dropping me off at my apt tomorrow afternoon since they have an apt in L-town and I am actually happy to go back! I have realized during all of this that I really do love going to work and having my schedule and routine!!! Having nothing to do but lay around and be in pain and trying not to puke and wonder how on earth long this is going to last, just really isn't that fun. I am BEYOND ESCATIC to go back to work on Monday! I am going to be jumping all over the place! I hope they are prepared for my hyperness!!!!!!!

So I am feeling better and with my meds and my new food diary I hope to control this and not get sick. I am SO TIRED of being sick. I have basically been sick and miserable all summer long. I was telling caca that I haven't been to church since FATHERS DAY because every weekend I have not felt good! :( NOT COOL!! SO I am really hoping to go this Sunday.. I am in need of the Word of God and some Fellowship!!

Comments

~~~Alana~~~ said…
yeah! I am glad that things are getting better chica!

Popular posts from this blog

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t...

Life in Phone Pics

 Can I just say how much I appreciate the fact that my new phone takes so much better pictures than my old one?! I have been using my phone for almost all of my pics! And bonus, no purple hair! Above is a new dessert I made. A Smores Cookie Bar. It was yummy. I had some and then realized I would eat the entire thing if I kept it. So I gave 90% of it away to my students. This just cracked me up. Last weekend when I was elevating my feet I obviously had the lights off and yet my toes were so neon pink that you could still see them in the darkness!  My toes weren't the only thing pink on my body. My sunburn was of an epic proportion. now it has started to peel. Everywhere. Even my arms. yuck. I'll spare you from that! Oh well, at least my hair looked cute here!  Yes, I am really showing you a picture of my cabinet. Last night I decided to totally move all but one of my cabinets. Erm. or rather the insides of them. My dishes and glasses used to be in th...

Book Review: The moments you were mine by LJ Evans

  Once again I was lucky enough to be on the ARC team for another book by LJ Evans. Since I have discovered LJ she has become one of my top 5 must read authors. LJ’s books are like Christmas Day. Or your birthday if you’re like me and obnoxiously celebrate both. :) You count down the days until it happens with great expectation and excitement and then it gets there and you almost don’t want it to be there because then it will be over and you have to wait another 364 days for the magic to come by again. Thankfully for all of us LJ writes more than one book a year so we are all #blessed in that aspect. I’m always super excited to get and read her books, but it’s a mixed feeling of not wanting to start reading it because then it will be over, and I can’t wait to read it and see what happens. Oh the struggle of being a book lover! I had some FEELINGS over Parker and Fallon. I felt like they were real people and at several points I wished they were real people so I could take t...