Skip to main content

7 Quick Takes

1. Everytime I was my dishes I have to put KLOVE on, and crank it up high. I'm not sure why but I just have to have music while I was my dishes! Prolly because I hate doing it!

2. I am now the Babysitter for a small group through my church! Starting a week from tomorrow I'll be watching 4 kids every other friday night. I'm excited, and a little nervous since three of them are girls! I am used to watching the boys all the time so I'm going to have to get used to girls!

3. I really hope it is rainy tomorrow night. There is nothing more relaxing to me then coming home from work on a Friday night, putting on something cozy, and curling up with magazines and my DVR.

4. Apparently I have a "Mom Look". A student informed me of that this week. My soul was wounded.

5. I really need to print out some new pictures and update the picture frames in my apt. I don't think I have changed the pictures in, um... over a year and a half. Almost two years. I need to get with the program.

6. I am SOOOOO HAPPY that Skippy is back from Hawaii!! Not being able to really talk to her for a week almost made me go nuts!! Welcome home Skip!!

7. I saved the best for last. I am OVER THE MOON EXCITED that the Season Premiere of Greys Anatomy is tonight!!!! My Florida BFF Kim and I have had Greys dates every thursday night for the last 5?6? years. However many years Greys has been on, we have always watched the show together and texted or chatted during it. I LOVE it. Its my favorite show and she is one of my very favorite people!! I don't talk on the phone alot, so its really nice just to have a set time where we plug in and talk about whatever is going on, or silly stuff. SO I'm super excited that the show is starting tonight!!

Comments

~~~Alana~~~ said…
You are so cute! I hate dishes too! I really miss having a dishwasher.

Popular posts from this blog

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t...

Life in Phone Pics

 Can I just say how much I appreciate the fact that my new phone takes so much better pictures than my old one?! I have been using my phone for almost all of my pics! And bonus, no purple hair! Above is a new dessert I made. A Smores Cookie Bar. It was yummy. I had some and then realized I would eat the entire thing if I kept it. So I gave 90% of it away to my students. This just cracked me up. Last weekend when I was elevating my feet I obviously had the lights off and yet my toes were so neon pink that you could still see them in the darkness!  My toes weren't the only thing pink on my body. My sunburn was of an epic proportion. now it has started to peel. Everywhere. Even my arms. yuck. I'll spare you from that! Oh well, at least my hair looked cute here!  Yes, I am really showing you a picture of my cabinet. Last night I decided to totally move all but one of my cabinets. Erm. or rather the insides of them. My dishes and glasses used to be in th...

Book Review: The moments you were mine by LJ Evans

  Once again I was lucky enough to be on the ARC team for another book by LJ Evans. Since I have discovered LJ she has become one of my top 5 must read authors. LJ’s books are like Christmas Day. Or your birthday if you’re like me and obnoxiously celebrate both. :) You count down the days until it happens with great expectation and excitement and then it gets there and you almost don’t want it to be there because then it will be over and you have to wait another 364 days for the magic to come by again. Thankfully for all of us LJ writes more than one book a year so we are all #blessed in that aspect. I’m always super excited to get and read her books, but it’s a mixed feeling of not wanting to start reading it because then it will be over, and I can’t wait to read it and see what happens. Oh the struggle of being a book lover! I had some FEELINGS over Parker and Fallon. I felt like they were real people and at several points I wished they were real people so I could take t...