Skip to main content

7 quick takes

1. I think I need a referral bonus for my chiro. I have sent two of my co workers there and they LOVE him! Of course!!

2. I am so proud of myself that I am really finally growing my hair out and don't have the urge to cut it! I'm excited to see what it looks like. I am praying it looks half as good as Amber's!

3. I had the best day at work today. I had two people from my old church come in and it was great to catch up with them! And two of my fave students came in and I got to talk with them and they just make me smile so much!!

4. This time next week I will be hanging out with my FABULOUS SIL Liz!! Kev has a business trip here in laffy so they will be coming from Iowa to spend several days here. We'll hang out in town and then on the weekend all go home to the farm I'm excited! We haven't all been together since Christmas!

5. Still haven't found a place to live, have really no idea where i'll be at but i have this insane peace that God is in control. Who knew giving up control would be so freeing? I'll have a post about that later!!

6. I started to blow up and give out balloons to the kids that come into our office with their parents. SO far its very successful. The kids love it and it gives them something to play with and they are just so darned cute playing with balloons! Balloons make people happy. Its a fact!!

7. I am SOOOOOO excited that my Caca has finally started a blog! Well ok she had a blog before but didn't blog!! Now she is trying again!! go visit my caca and tell her I sent you!!

Comments

~~~Alana~~~ said…
Oh, a referral bonus would be sweet. Our dentist does those, but not the chiro!
Hope you have a nice weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t...

Life in Phone Pics

 Can I just say how much I appreciate the fact that my new phone takes so much better pictures than my old one?! I have been using my phone for almost all of my pics! And bonus, no purple hair! Above is a new dessert I made. A Smores Cookie Bar. It was yummy. I had some and then realized I would eat the entire thing if I kept it. So I gave 90% of it away to my students. This just cracked me up. Last weekend when I was elevating my feet I obviously had the lights off and yet my toes were so neon pink that you could still see them in the darkness!  My toes weren't the only thing pink on my body. My sunburn was of an epic proportion. now it has started to peel. Everywhere. Even my arms. yuck. I'll spare you from that! Oh well, at least my hair looked cute here!  Yes, I am really showing you a picture of my cabinet. Last night I decided to totally move all but one of my cabinets. Erm. or rather the insides of them. My dishes and glasses used to be in th...

Book Review: The moments you were mine by LJ Evans

  Once again I was lucky enough to be on the ARC team for another book by LJ Evans. Since I have discovered LJ she has become one of my top 5 must read authors. LJ’s books are like Christmas Day. Or your birthday if you’re like me and obnoxiously celebrate both. :) You count down the days until it happens with great expectation and excitement and then it gets there and you almost don’t want it to be there because then it will be over and you have to wait another 364 days for the magic to come by again. Thankfully for all of us LJ writes more than one book a year so we are all #blessed in that aspect. I’m always super excited to get and read her books, but it’s a mixed feeling of not wanting to start reading it because then it will be over, and I can’t wait to read it and see what happens. Oh the struggle of being a book lover! I had some FEELINGS over Parker and Fallon. I felt like they were real people and at several points I wished they were real people so I could take t...