Skip to main content

7 Quick Takes

1. When I get a fountain drink I NEVER take the lid on the top of the pile. I always get one from the middle. I don't know why. I guess I think it has germs on it or something?

2. I may or may not have thought my computer was broken because all of the sudden my Internet Explorer had very tiny fonts and writing. I may or may not have contemplated calling IT for help untill I realized I had inadvertantly changed the zoom level from 100% to 75%.

3. My Aunt visited me in the office today. It was cool to see her! She is a hoot!

4. I am officially obessed with leggings. It is not my fault though. I blame it on Fashion Bug having the buy one get one half off sale. Two pairs of leggings for 14 bucks? STEAL!

5. I am going to paint my nails bright, obnoxious, neon pink tonight.

6. I am on a healthy life, healthy eating kick. Yeah, we'll see how long this lasts!!

7. I am beyond excited to have my first weekend totally free in months. I am holing up and not going anywhere or doing anything untill Church Sunday morning. I am staying in my pj's all weekend. Do not call me and try to convince me to go out!

Comments

Whitney said…
I am the same with my lids!!! And I never take the front product off a grocery store shelf either! Have a fun "nothing" weekend! Those are the best - wish mine was that way!
~~~Alana~~~ said…
Oh, a nothing weekend! Fun! That is too funny about the lids... I do that too. Firefox baby, firefox will fix your zoom issues! I am going to Fashion bug today to check out leggings and other things. :) Got my $10 off a $25 purchase coupon! Yea! Anyoo, hope they looks half as cute on me as they do on you!
~~~Alana~~~ said…
So, yeah, leggings look horrible on me!!! My 5'4" and way to pudgy frame look pathetic with cute leggings!:( How do you look so ADORABLE in them?

Popular posts from this blog

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t...

Life in Phone Pics

 Can I just say how much I appreciate the fact that my new phone takes so much better pictures than my old one?! I have been using my phone for almost all of my pics! And bonus, no purple hair! Above is a new dessert I made. A Smores Cookie Bar. It was yummy. I had some and then realized I would eat the entire thing if I kept it. So I gave 90% of it away to my students. This just cracked me up. Last weekend when I was elevating my feet I obviously had the lights off and yet my toes were so neon pink that you could still see them in the darkness!  My toes weren't the only thing pink on my body. My sunburn was of an epic proportion. now it has started to peel. Everywhere. Even my arms. yuck. I'll spare you from that! Oh well, at least my hair looked cute here!  Yes, I am really showing you a picture of my cabinet. Last night I decided to totally move all but one of my cabinets. Erm. or rather the insides of them. My dishes and glasses used to be in th...

Book Review: The moments you were mine by LJ Evans

  Once again I was lucky enough to be on the ARC team for another book by LJ Evans. Since I have discovered LJ she has become one of my top 5 must read authors. LJ’s books are like Christmas Day. Or your birthday if you’re like me and obnoxiously celebrate both. :) You count down the days until it happens with great expectation and excitement and then it gets there and you almost don’t want it to be there because then it will be over and you have to wait another 364 days for the magic to come by again. Thankfully for all of us LJ writes more than one book a year so we are all #blessed in that aspect. I’m always super excited to get and read her books, but it’s a mixed feeling of not wanting to start reading it because then it will be over, and I can’t wait to read it and see what happens. Oh the struggle of being a book lover! I had some FEELINGS over Parker and Fallon. I felt like they were real people and at several points I wished they were real people so I could take t...