Skip to main content

Grace in the Small Things

1. Being safe yesterday during the storms.

2. Having my laptop back and running better.

3. Having a 300 cal lunch and feeling full and satisfied for over 5 hours!!

4. Rain. I do like watching it rain at night. Relaxes me!

5. Getting involved at church!!

6. Talking to a friend and having scripture pop into my head that I can share with her!

7. Finally listening to God when he says Be Still.

8. The fact that God loves me and continues to speak to me even when I am not listening or obeying! I am so thankful his love is ever lasting!!

9. Summer nights. No where to be just relaxing.

10. Hugs from my Sam Sam. I love that he loves me!!

11. Dreaming about the fun things I can do with my niece/nephew.

12. Finding out whether its a niece or a nephew in AUGUST BABY!!!!!!

13. The June edition of Ladies who Lunch coming up this Thursday!!

14. A coupon for said lunch that will make it half off for me and Emboz! WOOT!!

15. Across the office High Fives.

16. My "little brother" Tyler.

17. A girls road trip to MI for Apes wedding!!

18. Getting to worship with my Parents and have lunch together for Fathers Day!

19. Having an awesome Godly father. He did not have a good example but yet he has became a wonderful Godly Man, and I adore him.

20. Noticing that certain traits I have or things I do are so much like my Dad. I am definately my Fathers Daughter!!

21. Remembering that my Daddy prayed for me. When my Mom was pregnant with me he desperately wanted a daughter and would pray the entire 9 months for one. And here I am!! :)

22. My family. I could do a whole blog about them. There may only be 5 of us. But those 5 people are the most amazing wonderful people on this planet and I am so thankful God put me with them to walk through life.

23. Magazines. Ha. I couldn't be sappy the whole post could I?

24. Crystal Light Strawberry Energy drink. 10 cals. Plus Caffeine=love.

25. Thinking about how skinny I will be this time next year!! Stay tuned!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t...

Life in Phone Pics

 Can I just say how much I appreciate the fact that my new phone takes so much better pictures than my old one?! I have been using my phone for almost all of my pics! And bonus, no purple hair! Above is a new dessert I made. A Smores Cookie Bar. It was yummy. I had some and then realized I would eat the entire thing if I kept it. So I gave 90% of it away to my students. This just cracked me up. Last weekend when I was elevating my feet I obviously had the lights off and yet my toes were so neon pink that you could still see them in the darkness!  My toes weren't the only thing pink on my body. My sunburn was of an epic proportion. now it has started to peel. Everywhere. Even my arms. yuck. I'll spare you from that! Oh well, at least my hair looked cute here!  Yes, I am really showing you a picture of my cabinet. Last night I decided to totally move all but one of my cabinets. Erm. or rather the insides of them. My dishes and glasses used to be in th...

Book Review: The moments you were mine by LJ Evans

  Once again I was lucky enough to be on the ARC team for another book by LJ Evans. Since I have discovered LJ she has become one of my top 5 must read authors. LJ’s books are like Christmas Day. Or your birthday if you’re like me and obnoxiously celebrate both. :) You count down the days until it happens with great expectation and excitement and then it gets there and you almost don’t want it to be there because then it will be over and you have to wait another 364 days for the magic to come by again. Thankfully for all of us LJ writes more than one book a year so we are all #blessed in that aspect. I’m always super excited to get and read her books, but it’s a mixed feeling of not wanting to start reading it because then it will be over, and I can’t wait to read it and see what happens. Oh the struggle of being a book lover! I had some FEELINGS over Parker and Fallon. I felt like they were real people and at several points I wished they were real people so I could take t...