Skip to main content

Such a FESTIVE office!!

Please ignore the mess on my desk. And focus on the petty butterfly flying above me!! Our boss has given us total free reign to decorate the front office as we see fit and make it fun and friendly. In Charity's world that means COLOR and SPARKLES and PRETTY STUFF!!
I got this idea from my local pharmacy they had butterflies flying about in their office and i thought it was so cool!! i found butterflies, bumblebees and ladybugs (sorry mom i know you hate them) at the dollar tree last night. they were made for kids to wear, but I could see them floating through our office in my mind!!
It turned out even neater than I expected!!! I LOVE IT!!! We don't have any windows and with the dark blue wall it really needs to be lightened up and made festive. So I did!! I can't wait to see what people think tomorrow:)

The best part was having my buddy Paul who works on Mait, come up with a ladder so he could hang them up. (FYI you can totally make hooks with paperclips.) He came to my office and stuck his head in and said you needed me? I said yeah do you have a ladder with you? He asked me how tall of one I needed and I pointed to the ceiling. Um.. What do you want up there for? I held up a bumblebee and a big grin. He just busted out laughing, shook his head and said he'd be right back. Bless his heart he humored me and my no a little higher! still more! still more! wait too high! just a little lower!! hahahah He's a good man!! I decided to be nice to him and not take his picture but I really wanted to. I told him my one reader is Oslo would appreciate it! Sorry Oslo, he didn't care!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t...

Life in Phone Pics

 Can I just say how much I appreciate the fact that my new phone takes so much better pictures than my old one?! I have been using my phone for almost all of my pics! And bonus, no purple hair! Above is a new dessert I made. A Smores Cookie Bar. It was yummy. I had some and then realized I would eat the entire thing if I kept it. So I gave 90% of it away to my students. This just cracked me up. Last weekend when I was elevating my feet I obviously had the lights off and yet my toes were so neon pink that you could still see them in the darkness!  My toes weren't the only thing pink on my body. My sunburn was of an epic proportion. now it has started to peel. Everywhere. Even my arms. yuck. I'll spare you from that! Oh well, at least my hair looked cute here!  Yes, I am really showing you a picture of my cabinet. Last night I decided to totally move all but one of my cabinets. Erm. or rather the insides of them. My dishes and glasses used to be in th...

Book Review: The moments you were mine by LJ Evans

  Once again I was lucky enough to be on the ARC team for another book by LJ Evans. Since I have discovered LJ she has become one of my top 5 must read authors. LJ’s books are like Christmas Day. Or your birthday if you’re like me and obnoxiously celebrate both. :) You count down the days until it happens with great expectation and excitement and then it gets there and you almost don’t want it to be there because then it will be over and you have to wait another 364 days for the magic to come by again. Thankfully for all of us LJ writes more than one book a year so we are all #blessed in that aspect. I’m always super excited to get and read her books, but it’s a mixed feeling of not wanting to start reading it because then it will be over, and I can’t wait to read it and see what happens. Oh the struggle of being a book lover! I had some FEELINGS over Parker and Fallon. I felt like they were real people and at several points I wished they were real people so I could take t...