Skip to main content

Randoms

So I have been a bad blogger and haven't blogged since last week! EEPS!! Sorry!! Since I couldn't come up with anything scintellating and really my brain is fried from work anyway here are some random cell shots from this week. I would have normal pictures but my beloved camera broke over a week ago and my new one hasn't come yet. Its still very sad and tragic and i am barely living day to day without it. :(

ANYWAYS Here is my hair after taking it down from the up do Monday. I didn't think it was possible but somehow my hair gets curlier when its up???? I have no clue... I am going to definately look like Simba by the time it reaches the middle of my back.. oy vey....
I am very proud of this!! I FINALLY hung the pictures I got for Christmas!! Yes, last Christmas. Yes, the last Christmas that was 9 months ago. Don't judge. I got out my handy dandy toolbox (no its not pink) and my hammer (no its not pink either) and rustled up some nails and went to town!! I was rather pleased with the results!!
Here's a better picture. This wall is right in front of my kitchen table. The Love sign has always been up but the other frames are new. And yes I have a Love candle on my microwave even though my kitchen is decorated in Coca Cola. When your name means Love, you tend to gravitate towards things of the life... :)

And now that I remember my hammer and how loud it can be........... My neighbors had better be quiet. thats all I will say... 0=-)

Comments

LizzieB said…
Wow-your hair is getting so long! Love the pictures as well!
~~~Alana~~~ said…
Love the long hair... I am so jealous. Mine is so straight and limp. wanna trade for a while? :)

Popular posts from this blog

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t...

Life in Phone Pics

 Can I just say how much I appreciate the fact that my new phone takes so much better pictures than my old one?! I have been using my phone for almost all of my pics! And bonus, no purple hair! Above is a new dessert I made. A Smores Cookie Bar. It was yummy. I had some and then realized I would eat the entire thing if I kept it. So I gave 90% of it away to my students. This just cracked me up. Last weekend when I was elevating my feet I obviously had the lights off and yet my toes were so neon pink that you could still see them in the darkness!  My toes weren't the only thing pink on my body. My sunburn was of an epic proportion. now it has started to peel. Everywhere. Even my arms. yuck. I'll spare you from that! Oh well, at least my hair looked cute here!  Yes, I am really showing you a picture of my cabinet. Last night I decided to totally move all but one of my cabinets. Erm. or rather the insides of them. My dishes and glasses used to be in th...

Book Review: The moments you were mine by LJ Evans

  Once again I was lucky enough to be on the ARC team for another book by LJ Evans. Since I have discovered LJ she has become one of my top 5 must read authors. LJ’s books are like Christmas Day. Or your birthday if you’re like me and obnoxiously celebrate both. :) You count down the days until it happens with great expectation and excitement and then it gets there and you almost don’t want it to be there because then it will be over and you have to wait another 364 days for the magic to come by again. Thankfully for all of us LJ writes more than one book a year so we are all #blessed in that aspect. I’m always super excited to get and read her books, but it’s a mixed feeling of not wanting to start reading it because then it will be over, and I can’t wait to read it and see what happens. Oh the struggle of being a book lover! I had some FEELINGS over Parker and Fallon. I felt like they were real people and at several points I wished they were real people so I could take t...