Skip to main content

Charity's Birthday Dinner Party BONANZA!!

Saturday night I headed back to Lafayette for the Previously Planned Charity's Birthday Dinner Party Bonanza at Olive Garden! OG is a birthday tradition that I've held for the past ten years I think. yikes. ever since college I've always went to OG for my Birthday and this year was no exception! We had a fun group of people and I really appreciated them coming out to spend time with me celebrating my birthday!!
This is the reaction I get when I get out my camera.
Apes and Steven Weaven! Who btw made me a FABULOUS Chocolate Raspberry Cake. OH.MY.GOODNESS was it GOOD!!!

Stimpy and his quite delightful gf Kendra! It was my first time meeting her and I can see why he loves her! They were so cute together!


The Bergs!! Jessica and her hubs Mikel. I just LOVE those two!! And I love that he wore a tie to my dinner! That made me smile. You can count on a Baptist to show up in a tie for a dress up event, can I get an AMEN??!!!

Me and Bergs, take one!! Pictures should really not be taken when I'm cracking up laughing because slightly resemble a disturbed looking hyena. With chipmunk cheeks. Not so cute people, not so cute.

Take two at me looking less like a disturbed hyena and Bergs doing her best Austin Powers impression. I love my friends. I really do!!

It took four pictures to get this one with me and Dr Avery. Sadly this is the best we got. *smh*


Me with my cute sparkly zebra present that Bergs made me! She's so crafty!



And she knows me oh so well!! A very festive pink flower necklace to wear on Pink Weds! YAYS! Thanks Bergs!!
I had so much fun with my friends, despite our hour wait for a table! Olive Garden I'll see you again next birthday! When I turn 29 for the SECOND time! ;)








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t...

Life in Phone Pics

 Can I just say how much I appreciate the fact that my new phone takes so much better pictures than my old one?! I have been using my phone for almost all of my pics! And bonus, no purple hair! Above is a new dessert I made. A Smores Cookie Bar. It was yummy. I had some and then realized I would eat the entire thing if I kept it. So I gave 90% of it away to my students. This just cracked me up. Last weekend when I was elevating my feet I obviously had the lights off and yet my toes were so neon pink that you could still see them in the darkness!  My toes weren't the only thing pink on my body. My sunburn was of an epic proportion. now it has started to peel. Everywhere. Even my arms. yuck. I'll spare you from that! Oh well, at least my hair looked cute here!  Yes, I am really showing you a picture of my cabinet. Last night I decided to totally move all but one of my cabinets. Erm. or rather the insides of them. My dishes and glasses used to be in th...

Book Review: The moments you were mine by LJ Evans

  Once again I was lucky enough to be on the ARC team for another book by LJ Evans. Since I have discovered LJ she has become one of my top 5 must read authors. LJ’s books are like Christmas Day. Or your birthday if you’re like me and obnoxiously celebrate both. :) You count down the days until it happens with great expectation and excitement and then it gets there and you almost don’t want it to be there because then it will be over and you have to wait another 364 days for the magic to come by again. Thankfully for all of us LJ writes more than one book a year so we are all #blessed in that aspect. I’m always super excited to get and read her books, but it’s a mixed feeling of not wanting to start reading it because then it will be over, and I can’t wait to read it and see what happens. Oh the struggle of being a book lover! I had some FEELINGS over Parker and Fallon. I felt like they were real people and at several points I wished they were real people so I could take t...