Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Liz!!!!!

Today Is a very special day! On this day 27 years ago, my wonderful sister in law was born!!! I am so thankful that she is here and married to my brother! They make a wonderful couple!
Growing up it had always been me and my brother and he really didn't date much, so I was a little worried about what it would be like to have a sister in law. My brother became one of my best friends after I grew up and went away to college and I was alittle worried that would change. It has changed. But it has changed 100% for the better. Because now not only is my brother a best friend but my sister in law is as well! In fact sometimes I tell Kev that I love her more than him! Liz completely dove into our family and has loved us as much as she has loved Kev, which is TONS!! She knows us and loves us anyway! She knows each and everyone of our likes and dislikes, and I swear she is the best gift giver that I have ever met! She puts alot of thought into everything she does and it shows an amazing amount of love for us.


And seeing her take care of my brother and now my precious nephew Benjamin is so beautiful. I knew she was perfect when before they were married/engaged, she came over to his house while he was at work and started working on a big project for him. I want to think it was his porch/steps? Those details are fuzzy, but the love she showed for him doing that cemented in my mind she was perfect. There is no doubt in my mind that God hand made her for Kev to be his wife and such a wonderful sister in law and friend to me.


Liz is so awesome I could go on for days! She's beautiful inside and out, she has a passion for The Lord and living for him. She is so encouraging! She is an amazing cook, mostly self taught! She is so crafty, and she is an amazing decorator. She is hard working. Dedicated. She thinks things through and always weighs her words carefully. (Something I admire and strive to be more like!) She is an amazing writer. She draws like you wouldn't believe. She includes my beloved Grandpa that we lost into her love for our family, even though she never met him, she drew pictures of him for us for Christmas and that was so meaningful I tear up thinking about it even now. She coupons and deal shops like crazy. She is a Goodwill QUEEN!


To sum it all up, Liz is an amazing woman, wife, mother, friend and sister in law and I am so thankful for her!! We Celebrate today God bringing this amazing woman into the world and sending her to our family! Happy Birthday Liz!! We all love you!!!








Comments

LizzieB said…
Thanks SIL :) I'm sure not even half of this is actually true but I'm honored that you think so! Love ya!
Charity said…
It IS true!!!! I think Kev would agree with me and so would Benjamin:)

Popular posts from this blog

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t...

Life in Phone Pics

 Can I just say how much I appreciate the fact that my new phone takes so much better pictures than my old one?! I have been using my phone for almost all of my pics! And bonus, no purple hair! Above is a new dessert I made. A Smores Cookie Bar. It was yummy. I had some and then realized I would eat the entire thing if I kept it. So I gave 90% of it away to my students. This just cracked me up. Last weekend when I was elevating my feet I obviously had the lights off and yet my toes were so neon pink that you could still see them in the darkness!  My toes weren't the only thing pink on my body. My sunburn was of an epic proportion. now it has started to peel. Everywhere. Even my arms. yuck. I'll spare you from that! Oh well, at least my hair looked cute here!  Yes, I am really showing you a picture of my cabinet. Last night I decided to totally move all but one of my cabinets. Erm. or rather the insides of them. My dishes and glasses used to be in th...

Book Review: The moments you were mine by LJ Evans

  Once again I was lucky enough to be on the ARC team for another book by LJ Evans. Since I have discovered LJ she has become one of my top 5 must read authors. LJ’s books are like Christmas Day. Or your birthday if you’re like me and obnoxiously celebrate both. :) You count down the days until it happens with great expectation and excitement and then it gets there and you almost don’t want it to be there because then it will be over and you have to wait another 364 days for the magic to come by again. Thankfully for all of us LJ writes more than one book a year so we are all #blessed in that aspect. I’m always super excited to get and read her books, but it’s a mixed feeling of not wanting to start reading it because then it will be over, and I can’t wait to read it and see what happens. Oh the struggle of being a book lover! I had some FEELINGS over Parker and Fallon. I felt like they were real people and at several points I wished they were real people so I could take t...