Skip to main content

Muy Caliente and Apes Graduation Dinner Party!

Friday night a group of us headed to the west side El Rodeo to have a special Graduation dinner for Apes and Muy Caliente! We have been looking forward to this for ages!! And it did not disappoint! We had so much fun and the food was sooooo good!
I had steak fajitas and mm mm mmmm! YUMMY!! And not spicy! I had Muy Caliente help me find something to eat that wouldn't bother my tummy and she did a great job! And let me just say their guacamole is out of this world!! I'm drooling thinking about it right now!
Since I'm not married like the rest I took Quata, Muy Caliente's Niece as my date :)
Muy Caliente and Carlos. I had met him several times but hadn't gotten to chat with him alot. He is FUNNY! I really liked him!!
And speaking of funny, Apes hubby Steven Weaven. This is the guy you want to take with you when you go to the e.r. Personal experience here! He will keep you entertained! He did not disappoint at dinner either! Do you like the graduate hats I made both of the grads wear? I thought they were adorable!!
Awww still newlyweds!!
We were doing gang symbols. or trying to. i'm not sure why?
Awww so purdy! Good friends!!!!!
So we're having a dinner party for her and she brings us gifts!! She was sneaky and had the fabulous favorite picture we took of ourselves earlier in the day printed and framed. Its now sitting on my coffee table!
The whole group! We did have so much fun! I think we may need to do a monthly dinner at El Rodeo. Did I mention good GOOOOOD the guacamole was????!
One last picture of the Dream Team outside....
Erm.. Make that two!!! A year later and we finally perfect our pose! I am so proud of my graduates and my good good friends! I know that wherever life takes us we're all going to be friends for the duration!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t...

Life in Phone Pics

 Can I just say how much I appreciate the fact that my new phone takes so much better pictures than my old one?! I have been using my phone for almost all of my pics! And bonus, no purple hair! Above is a new dessert I made. A Smores Cookie Bar. It was yummy. I had some and then realized I would eat the entire thing if I kept it. So I gave 90% of it away to my students. This just cracked me up. Last weekend when I was elevating my feet I obviously had the lights off and yet my toes were so neon pink that you could still see them in the darkness!  My toes weren't the only thing pink on my body. My sunburn was of an epic proportion. now it has started to peel. Everywhere. Even my arms. yuck. I'll spare you from that! Oh well, at least my hair looked cute here!  Yes, I am really showing you a picture of my cabinet. Last night I decided to totally move all but one of my cabinets. Erm. or rather the insides of them. My dishes and glasses used to be in th...

Book Review: The moments you were mine by LJ Evans

  Once again I was lucky enough to be on the ARC team for another book by LJ Evans. Since I have discovered LJ she has become one of my top 5 must read authors. LJ’s books are like Christmas Day. Or your birthday if you’re like me and obnoxiously celebrate both. :) You count down the days until it happens with great expectation and excitement and then it gets there and you almost don’t want it to be there because then it will be over and you have to wait another 364 days for the magic to come by again. Thankfully for all of us LJ writes more than one book a year so we are all #blessed in that aspect. I’m always super excited to get and read her books, but it’s a mixed feeling of not wanting to start reading it because then it will be over, and I can’t wait to read it and see what happens. Oh the struggle of being a book lover! I had some FEELINGS over Parker and Fallon. I felt like they were real people and at several points I wished they were real people so I could take t...