Skip to main content

Mid Week Confessions


Once again I am typing this the day before in worries that I will forget! #oldage

I may or may not be planning a week long 30'th Birthday Extravaganza. I just realized I need to make a list of everyone I want to celebrate with and then break them up into groups of people that know each other. yes I'm planning my own birthday party(s).

Getting off work at 4:30 feels like I am cheating and getting off super early. I don't know what it is about the 30 mins but they feel FAB!!
Once again I have no gotten my Brother's Birthday Present in time for his Birthday, See Kim, it's not just you I do this to! On the other hand I got my SIL something for her birthday in MAY.

I said Bye,Bye,Bye to Comcrap and I literally sang that song as I left the parking lot. I was euphoric to be done with them!!!!!

I may or may not have been convinced that 1. my truck had gotten taller or 2. i had gotten shorter during the 20 mins I was inside Comcrap, because when I came outside to get into my truck I darn near fell trying to jump into it.

I am a lip balm aholic. I have no less than 4 lip balms on my desk right now. I only really like one of them, my baby lips by maybelline, but it's almost out. :( sadness.








Comments

Unknown said…
I love lip balm!! I have a bag in my purse that carries about 15 different ones but I continue to use Nuetragena Naturals lip balm. Ha
Katie said…
I am right there with you about the lip balm...and I am also a new baby lips addict! I saw it on a blog...bought one that night...and went back the next day for the REST of them! My hubby looked at me like I was crazy. My favorite so far is Grape Vine!

Popular posts from this blog

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t...

Life in Phone Pics

 Can I just say how much I appreciate the fact that my new phone takes so much better pictures than my old one?! I have been using my phone for almost all of my pics! And bonus, no purple hair! Above is a new dessert I made. A Smores Cookie Bar. It was yummy. I had some and then realized I would eat the entire thing if I kept it. So I gave 90% of it away to my students. This just cracked me up. Last weekend when I was elevating my feet I obviously had the lights off and yet my toes were so neon pink that you could still see them in the darkness!  My toes weren't the only thing pink on my body. My sunburn was of an epic proportion. now it has started to peel. Everywhere. Even my arms. yuck. I'll spare you from that! Oh well, at least my hair looked cute here!  Yes, I am really showing you a picture of my cabinet. Last night I decided to totally move all but one of my cabinets. Erm. or rather the insides of them. My dishes and glasses used to be in th...

Book Review: The moments you were mine by LJ Evans

  Once again I was lucky enough to be on the ARC team for another book by LJ Evans. Since I have discovered LJ she has become one of my top 5 must read authors. LJ’s books are like Christmas Day. Or your birthday if you’re like me and obnoxiously celebrate both. :) You count down the days until it happens with great expectation and excitement and then it gets there and you almost don’t want it to be there because then it will be over and you have to wait another 364 days for the magic to come by again. Thankfully for all of us LJ writes more than one book a year so we are all #blessed in that aspect. I’m always super excited to get and read her books, but it’s a mixed feeling of not wanting to start reading it because then it will be over, and I can’t wait to read it and see what happens. Oh the struggle of being a book lover! I had some FEELINGS over Parker and Fallon. I felt like they were real people and at several points I wished they were real people so I could take t...