Skip to main content

I heart Shutterfly!

 So here's the thing. I love Shutterfly. Like Serious. LOVE. Ever since I learned how to write I have loved sending cards and letters. Granted, when I was younger they were mostly written on my Garfield stationary, but I digress.
 Thankfully Shutterfly came along to fulfill all my my card and stationary needs!!
 Not only do I love their Christmas Cards, I'm in lurve with their photo books as well! If you're a regular reader you know that I have an adorable Snugglemuffin Nephew!  He's pretty much my world. Last year for his First Birthday I made him a photo book of his first year. I plan to do that for him each year until he turns 18. Shutterfly is great for photo books like that, I'm pretty sure all of the photo books I have are by Shutterfly.
 Not only do they have everything your little heart could desire but they have great prizes and what is that? Special Offers you say?
Not only do they have special offers, but they also want to give you, yes I said YOU dear reader! Shutterfly wants to give you a special gift this Christmas Season: $50 off order of $50 or more (excluding tax and shipping & cannot be combined with any other promos (expire 12/14/2012 – no extensions
 Who doesn't love that????
To enter please leave a comment below and tell me, how many Christmas Cards do you normally send out? This giveaway will be open until Next Wednesday, November 28'th. Good Luck! And Happy Shopping!!

Shutterfly is so awesome that they are giving me free stuff as well. Even if this post wasn't sponsored, I would totally shop there. Over and out.

Comments

Emily said…
I usually send out 30-50 Christmas cards. :)
Sheryl said…
I send out around 50 cards and I LOVE Shutterfly too! I already did my Christmas cards from there for this year :)
Alana said…
We typically send out about 200 Christmas cards every year... mainly because we send them to most of my hubbys clients as well... it gets pricy.
Debbie H said…
I don't send out near as many cards as I use to but I also like the Shutterfly site. I love their photo albums and pictures. I decided I like the photo albums better then scrapbooking although making photo scrapbooks online if fun too.

Popular posts from this blog

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t...

Life in Phone Pics

 Can I just say how much I appreciate the fact that my new phone takes so much better pictures than my old one?! I have been using my phone for almost all of my pics! And bonus, no purple hair! Above is a new dessert I made. A Smores Cookie Bar. It was yummy. I had some and then realized I would eat the entire thing if I kept it. So I gave 90% of it away to my students. This just cracked me up. Last weekend when I was elevating my feet I obviously had the lights off and yet my toes were so neon pink that you could still see them in the darkness!  My toes weren't the only thing pink on my body. My sunburn was of an epic proportion. now it has started to peel. Everywhere. Even my arms. yuck. I'll spare you from that! Oh well, at least my hair looked cute here!  Yes, I am really showing you a picture of my cabinet. Last night I decided to totally move all but one of my cabinets. Erm. or rather the insides of them. My dishes and glasses used to be in th...

Book Review: The moments you were mine by LJ Evans

  Once again I was lucky enough to be on the ARC team for another book by LJ Evans. Since I have discovered LJ she has become one of my top 5 must read authors. LJ’s books are like Christmas Day. Or your birthday if you’re like me and obnoxiously celebrate both. :) You count down the days until it happens with great expectation and excitement and then it gets there and you almost don’t want it to be there because then it will be over and you have to wait another 364 days for the magic to come by again. Thankfully for all of us LJ writes more than one book a year so we are all #blessed in that aspect. I’m always super excited to get and read her books, but it’s a mixed feeling of not wanting to start reading it because then it will be over, and I can’t wait to read it and see what happens. Oh the struggle of being a book lover! I had some FEELINGS over Parker and Fallon. I felt like they were real people and at several points I wished they were real people so I could take t...