Skip to main content

Life in Phone Pics

 Ok so this was two weeks ago, but I made these SUPER yummy Sugar Cookie Bars. Well they were supposed to be bars and I put them into my individual brownie pan, because I love corner pieces. They turned out so so yummy!
 Sitting at the bank. Sometimes it takes so long I wonder if they are being robbed and held hostage inside.
 I missed a week of The Journey Home so I was thankful to be able to watch it on my tv! I don't know that I've ever taken so many notes during a church service as those 7 weeks!
 Last week I was coming home and stopped at a red light and what do I see in front of me? The Boilermaker Special. Just driving around town. It was rather odd considering I don't live near Campus.....?
 Best.Idea. Ever. One of my students gets incentives for practicing/ect and he "won" these light up fingers last week. I need to get some for myself. They were genius! And SO fun!!
 Best.Day.EVER!! I do not regret giving up cable and live tv one bit. I wish I had done it sooner in fact. But being over 2 years without Dr Phil was just sad, I used to DVR him everyday while I was at work and then come home and watch him! My love for Dr Phil is long and deep! So imagine my JOY when I found out I could watch full episodes on Youtube! YOUTUBE! For free!! Without commercials!!!!!! GLORY!!!!
My new glasses. I wear contacts primarily, but order a pair of two of cheap glasses from eyebuydirect.com each year to wear when my eyes are tired or itchy. (they have been really itchy lately!!) I am proud to say I finally have a pair of pink glasses! And I love them! I do wish I had sprung for the anti glare stuff. Next time....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t...

Life in Phone Pics

 Can I just say how much I appreciate the fact that my new phone takes so much better pictures than my old one?! I have been using my phone for almost all of my pics! And bonus, no purple hair! Above is a new dessert I made. A Smores Cookie Bar. It was yummy. I had some and then realized I would eat the entire thing if I kept it. So I gave 90% of it away to my students. This just cracked me up. Last weekend when I was elevating my feet I obviously had the lights off and yet my toes were so neon pink that you could still see them in the darkness!  My toes weren't the only thing pink on my body. My sunburn was of an epic proportion. now it has started to peel. Everywhere. Even my arms. yuck. I'll spare you from that! Oh well, at least my hair looked cute here!  Yes, I am really showing you a picture of my cabinet. Last night I decided to totally move all but one of my cabinets. Erm. or rather the insides of them. My dishes and glasses used to be in th...

Book Review: The moments you were mine by LJ Evans

  Once again I was lucky enough to be on the ARC team for another book by LJ Evans. Since I have discovered LJ she has become one of my top 5 must read authors. LJ’s books are like Christmas Day. Or your birthday if you’re like me and obnoxiously celebrate both. :) You count down the days until it happens with great expectation and excitement and then it gets there and you almost don’t want it to be there because then it will be over and you have to wait another 364 days for the magic to come by again. Thankfully for all of us LJ writes more than one book a year so we are all #blessed in that aspect. I’m always super excited to get and read her books, but it’s a mixed feeling of not wanting to start reading it because then it will be over, and I can’t wait to read it and see what happens. Oh the struggle of being a book lover! I had some FEELINGS over Parker and Fallon. I felt like they were real people and at several points I wished they were real people so I could take t...