Skip to main content

Audra's Happy Merry Birthday Christmas & Baby Shower

 It has become a yearly tradition to meet up at Audra's house right before Christmas and celebrate her Birthday, and Christmas together! This year we also threw in a baby shower gift since #bb15 is on it's way!

I was DONE baking after the copious of baking I did for my students, so I opted to get a way yummier ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. If you're wondering if Chocolate Xtreme is as good as it sounds, I can verify that it is!!! Here is the birthday girl posing with her cake!

 After cake it was time for presents! Cubs was a little upset that i had forgotten his at home. whoopsie!
 He still loves me though, so he was happy to pose! Poor guys eyes kept closing with my crazy bright flash!

 If you're wondering what kind of excellent packing that is.... I had one of her presents shipped to her house because i was concerned it wouldn't arrive in time for our dinner, so i thought better late than sorry so I had it sent to her house and what do you know it came on the day of our dinner! So no fancy wrapping paper for it.
 Auds with her presents! I got her a super cute purse/diaper bag combo which is so cute that I almost wanted one for myself! I love that it didn't look like a diaper bag but could still fit half of the nursery in it! My kind of bag! Or luggage as my chiropractor would call it! I also gave her a super cute necklace, that is pearly and sparkly! I have a pearl necklace that we share :) i've had it for years and keep trying to find one like it as it's pretty much the best necklace ever and she loves it. Still haven't found a matching one but this one was really pretty!!
 One of my gifts was a really pretty monogram ring! We have matching rings now! I am jealous of how nice Audra's hands look in this pic. Mine look like a 12 yr old boys. I put off painting my nails for Christmas until after I was done playing Christmas concerts and doing my Glissando in Hark the Herald Angels Sing. (Nothing like leaving nail polish specks on the piano keys!)

 And for our yearly by Audra's tree pic! So you'll notice here Auds is in flip flops, and I am in my slipper boots (which yes, i brought to her house) looking like i'm in the North Pole.  After taking the pic we deduced that was not quite the look we were going for, so off came all of the shoes.

 Much better! And as a bonus, our toes were painted the same exact red!
And finally, a picture with my long lost little brother, my curly haired twin. He is such a handsome guy! Love my Cub Cubs!

I'm so excited to have a new member of the family to add to our picture taking for next year!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t...

Life in Phone Pics

 Can I just say how much I appreciate the fact that my new phone takes so much better pictures than my old one?! I have been using my phone for almost all of my pics! And bonus, no purple hair! Above is a new dessert I made. A Smores Cookie Bar. It was yummy. I had some and then realized I would eat the entire thing if I kept it. So I gave 90% of it away to my students. This just cracked me up. Last weekend when I was elevating my feet I obviously had the lights off and yet my toes were so neon pink that you could still see them in the darkness!  My toes weren't the only thing pink on my body. My sunburn was of an epic proportion. now it has started to peel. Everywhere. Even my arms. yuck. I'll spare you from that! Oh well, at least my hair looked cute here!  Yes, I am really showing you a picture of my cabinet. Last night I decided to totally move all but one of my cabinets. Erm. or rather the insides of them. My dishes and glasses used to be in th...

Book Review: The moments you were mine by LJ Evans

  Once again I was lucky enough to be on the ARC team for another book by LJ Evans. Since I have discovered LJ she has become one of my top 5 must read authors. LJ’s books are like Christmas Day. Or your birthday if you’re like me and obnoxiously celebrate both. :) You count down the days until it happens with great expectation and excitement and then it gets there and you almost don’t want it to be there because then it will be over and you have to wait another 364 days for the magic to come by again. Thankfully for all of us LJ writes more than one book a year so we are all #blessed in that aspect. I’m always super excited to get and read her books, but it’s a mixed feeling of not wanting to start reading it because then it will be over, and I can’t wait to read it and see what happens. Oh the struggle of being a book lover! I had some FEELINGS over Parker and Fallon. I felt like they were real people and at several points I wished they were real people so I could take t...