Skip to main content

32/52

 At the beginning of the week I got the most exciting item in the mail! A letter from my Snugglemuffin! His first real letter he has sent me!! So sweet! I may have gotten a tear in my eye after seeing my name on the envelope in his sweet little handwriting.
 I ordered a Titanic Piano book, and it got lost in the mail, and then surprised me by showing up weeks after ordering it. I had to sit down and have some practice time with it. I LOVE the movie Titanic and had this book back in HS. I actually played two of the songs in it for my senior Piano Recital! I've had a fun time rocking out on the piano this week!
 Thursday was a really sad day. The last day of Summer Schedule. I.e. the last day of me getting done teaching before 8 pm. Sniffles. I had plans to celebrate and do something fun that afternoon but those plans fell through so I continued my cleaning and organizing that I started on earlier in the week. (I realized Summer was almost over and I had done ZERO of the organizing I had planned on doing. Anyone else have that problem??!)
 Sunday was Serving Sunday and my Team got to sport our new I Love my church t shirts instead of our normal orange beauties. I was not sad about that at all!
Post church and Dollar Tree shopping Selfie. I am liking the new shirts we got! They look grey in these pics but they are a mixture somewhere between grey and a greenish color. 

Fall Schedule starts tomorrow and I am NOT ready. But I made a super cute sign for photo ops so there is that to look forward to. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: The moments you were mine by LJ Evans

  Once again I was lucky enough to be on the ARC team for another book by LJ Evans. Since I have discovered LJ she has become one of my top 5 must read authors. LJ’s books are like Christmas Day. Or your birthday if you’re like me and obnoxiously celebrate both. :) You count down the days until it happens with great expectation and excitement and then it gets there and you almost don’t want it to be there because then it will be over and you have to wait another 364 days for the magic to come by again. Thankfully for all of us LJ writes more than one book a year so we are all #blessed in that aspect. I’m always super excited to get and read her books, but it’s a mixed feeling of not wanting to start reading it because then it will be over, and I can’t wait to read it and see what happens. Oh the struggle of being a book lover! I had some FEELINGS over Parker and Fallon. I felt like they were real people and at several points I wished they were real people so I could take t...

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t...

Life in Phone Pics

 Can I just say how much I appreciate the fact that my new phone takes so much better pictures than my old one?! I have been using my phone for almost all of my pics! And bonus, no purple hair! Above is a new dessert I made. A Smores Cookie Bar. It was yummy. I had some and then realized I would eat the entire thing if I kept it. So I gave 90% of it away to my students. This just cracked me up. Last weekend when I was elevating my feet I obviously had the lights off and yet my toes were so neon pink that you could still see them in the darkness!  My toes weren't the only thing pink on my body. My sunburn was of an epic proportion. now it has started to peel. Everywhere. Even my arms. yuck. I'll spare you from that! Oh well, at least my hair looked cute here!  Yes, I am really showing you a picture of my cabinet. Last night I decided to totally move all but one of my cabinets. Erm. or rather the insides of them. My dishes and glasses used to be in th...