Well this week was a HUGE improvement over the week before!! Of course after food poisoning anything would be an improvement, and I had two days off of work! Booyah!
Monday morning I was up bright and early and ran over to my hairstylists for a quick trim and thin before coming back home to straighten my hair and teach 9 students. Monday is a LONG and busy day.
Tuesday I put on my pirate shirt, and kept my hair straight and headed out to my first of 4 Holiday concerts at MB! The residents REALLY liked Rudolph, and all of the other Christmas music I played!
Wednesday my hair was still cleanish, so I took advantage of one more day of not having to wash my hair. It really saves a lot of time when I don't wash my hair in the shower and then have to comb the tangles out and put in product and let it air dry and then blow dry it. Oh the travails of having curly hair.
It was fun to have a different look, but I was still doing a double take when I would catch myself in a mirror. Even *I* don't recognize myself with straight hair!
So Wednesdays are really busy days as well, with 7 students, and homeschool students early in the day. Well apparently school was out so 4 of my after school students wanted to come earlier, and I had to fit them in as well as running to my allergist for my allergy shots. I ended up doing 6? students in a row, and I was beat by the time I had a break. I almost fell asleep while I was waiting for my last student.
Since I taught into the evening on Weds, I decided to wait to drive home to the farm until thanksgiving morning. We never eat early and it was just the three of us this year since Sarah #1 had the nerve to graduate and leave us. So I got ready, cleaned my house a little bit, and headed out. I may or may not have stopped at DD on the way for an iced mocha. :)
Yes, that is Justin Timberlake on my shirt and yes his face is made out of his song titles. And yes, I know how cool I am.
:)
We had a nice Thanksgiving dinner and then relaxed the rest of the day while Dad watched a lot of NCIS. Thursday night I slept for 12 glorious hours. I slept so hard that my bedding which typically falls off when i move around, did not move an inch. I was exhausted.
Mom went black friday shopping and I stayed home and the only thing I purchased was a pair of prescription glasses online. Zenni Optical is the best!!
Saturday I came back to town, and stopped to pick up groceries on the way back to my house.
The recital is this week!!!! I will be so relieved when it is over!! #LotsOfWork #AndStress







Comments