Skip to main content

April's Wedding- The Ceremony!

The ceremony went very well minus the inn keeper's wife telling me to turn on the march down the aisle song when it wasn't the right time! Luckily I was able to fade it out without the bride noticing. :) They weren't too great on their timing sending people down the aisle.

The flower girl was absolutely adorable!!!! She had a matching dress to Apes!! There was a perfect breeze that day! It had rained


This was a really special moment. Katie was taking pictures for me as I was off to the size by a bench with the boom box. Apes walked to the arch and stood there with the music as we had planned and was looking around. She got this look on her face and I could tell she was looking for me :) this picture is the moment she spotted me. It was really sweet!


April and Steve saying their vows. Notice her beautiful dress blowing in the breeze! Perfect outdoor princess wedding dress!!


So sweet. I teared up during the vows. I can't help it!



The Receiving line. Funny story. The man with the baby was her MOH's husband and their two week old baby. Katie and I were standing behind him in line and I think I scared him because I was like oh that must be Jessica's baby!! He was looking at me like who in the world are you?? Anyways the baby started fussing so he got her out of her carrier, only he put the arms on it down first. So he picks the baby up and looks down at the carrier with this puzzled struggling look on his face like how am i going to pick that up? Katie, mom of two! took pity on him and carried it for him. :) So we all went through the receiving line together and we get to his wife and she looks at us and Katie carrying the baby holder like what is going on? ha! it was funny! Even funnier was the fact that he had put the babies dress on backwards. too cute!


I love this picture. Katie snapped it right after the ceremony!


Apes and Cherrybear- Office Married FOREVER!! NO matter if she really is married married now!!! Have I mentioned HOW MUCH I MISS HER???!! Come back from your honeymoon Apes, I"m going into withdrawls.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Recap

  Tap, Tap, Tap. Is this thing on? No, your eyes aren't deceiving you, I'm back blogging after almost a year of not posting anything. I did a month long Prayer and Fasting with my church and abstained from Social Media (more about that to come) and during that time I realized I really missed blogging! So here I am! Clearly I'm rusty at this because I managed to upload my pictures in the opposite order, and I'm too lazy to go through and move each and every one of them, so we are going to look back at the month of January from the end to the start! Let's go! The Last day of January was a busy one. Well for me at least, after spending most of 2022 on my parents couch, inbetween surgeries, doing anything is busy for me. I had a piano tuning for Old faithful, my new to me baby grand, so I hung out in my bedroom while my tuner was there, and worked on my laptop. Before that I had my 1 year Brow touch up with Marissa at Lafayette Microblading. It had actually been over a

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t

Frugal Friday- (Some) Tips and Tricks on how I get the most bang for my buck

(Shoutout to Ollies for the perfect Picture for this blog post) Remember when it was January and I said I was going to blog more this year? Well, it's now December, and I haven't blogged since January so clearly that goal went out the window.  BUT! I am here blogging today to share something I'm passionate about! And that is SAVING MONEY! And spending the least amount of money on things. Listen, the lower the price of something is, the more I like it.  I was waxing poetic about this subject to a friend on Marco Polo this week and decided that I felt the need to share it with the world. So, world, (or the three people who read my blog) You're Welcome. Sidenote: These are just some of the ways I stretch my dollars and get money back from purchases. Some of these have referral codes that if you join from them I get some sort of a reward, and some don't have codes, or I'm just not cool enough to know where to find them. Use the code, don't use the code, but plea