Skip to main content

Madi is 3!!!!!

 I am in denial that Madi is 3. It cannot be 3 years since we were terrorizing the halls of St E and scaring little medical students, while telling Emboz that she needed to push Madi out in the next hour because Jboz and I both had to get up early for work the next morning. (Are we good friends or what?! Regardless of my denial, we still partied it up tonight!

Do not be fooled by our sweet smiles in the picture above. Right after we took this B.A. said something that warded her a smack from Minnie Mouse. I did not realize that Minnie's bow was actually a box, a hard box, to make her bow light up. So I heard this CRACK when I thumped it on B.A's head! I felt sooo bad!!! She did not cry but I wanted to for her! It sounded like it HURT!!

 Jboz and her niece in the photo booth!!
 Such a cute lil stinker!
 Uncle Dan wrapped the Madi's present with bubble wrap. That's right, bubble wrap. I think the most disturbing part of this is when he was telling me about it and I asked him if he had used duct tape to tape it with, and he looked at me like I was a crazy person! Because using duct tape on a bubble tape wrapped present is clearly just insane..
It took some extra help to get it open.
And some time.
Mads giving out hugs and kisses!
Madi and her Bunna. So swet!
This cracked me up! A little boy was crying and Madi stopped and looked at him with the most confused expression on her face! hahah
Dancing on the bubble wrap!
Singing Happy Birthday!
She was so serious, it was precious!
Blow hard!!!
YAY! It was cute how proud she was of herself!
And immediately she went face first into the icing. That's my girl!!
Best.Picture.Of.The.Night. I didn't notice this until I got home and I laughed and laughed and laughed!
I would just like to say that my belt was higher but it kept falling off. So it looked much cooler when it was in the right place! Other than that I love my girls!!!!
Bunny doing Bunny signs. Of course. Notice how I have a necklace on here.?
And that it's gone here? (As well as my neck apparently) I was holding Madi for a picture and she ripped my Minnie necklace off and threw it in the grass!! I was shocked and outraged as you can clearly see! Notice how she is laughing. Thanks Mads.
This may look like a sweet picture but she was slapping my cheeks. She is really into doing that to me lately. Everytime I see her she grabs my cheeks and then hits them! And laughs.
I love this goober. Happy 3'rd Birthday Madi Girl!! Auntie Cherry loves you!!!

Comments

lori said…
aww, such a cutie! they grow up SO fast... my oldest niece is almost 6, and i cannot believe it!

Popular posts from this blog

January Recap

  Tap, Tap, Tap. Is this thing on? No, your eyes aren't deceiving you, I'm back blogging after almost a year of not posting anything. I did a month long Prayer and Fasting with my church and abstained from Social Media (more about that to come) and during that time I realized I really missed blogging! So here I am! Clearly I'm rusty at this because I managed to upload my pictures in the opposite order, and I'm too lazy to go through and move each and every one of them, so we are going to look back at the month of January from the end to the start! Let's go! The Last day of January was a busy one. Well for me at least, after spending most of 2022 on my parents couch, inbetween surgeries, doing anything is busy for me. I had a piano tuning for Old faithful, my new to me baby grand, so I hung out in my bedroom while my tuner was there, and worked on my laptop. Before that I had my 1 year Brow touch up with Marissa at Lafayette Microblading. It had actually been over a

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t

Frugal Friday- (Some) Tips and Tricks on how I get the most bang for my buck

(Shoutout to Ollies for the perfect Picture for this blog post) Remember when it was January and I said I was going to blog more this year? Well, it's now December, and I haven't blogged since January so clearly that goal went out the window.  BUT! I am here blogging today to share something I'm passionate about! And that is SAVING MONEY! And spending the least amount of money on things. Listen, the lower the price of something is, the more I like it.  I was waxing poetic about this subject to a friend on Marco Polo this week and decided that I felt the need to share it with the world. So, world, (or the three people who read my blog) You're Welcome. Sidenote: These are just some of the ways I stretch my dollars and get money back from purchases. Some of these have referral codes that if you join from them I get some sort of a reward, and some don't have codes, or I'm just not cool enough to know where to find them. Use the code, don't use the code, but plea