Skip to main content

A whole lot of random... You're Welcome.

 Earlier this (last) week I actually had contacts in, which is rare these days, So I snapped a few pics of my festive non four eyed look.
 And posed with my door sign. Which is super cute.
 I'm trying to find a way to make this not sound odd, but I'm not having any luck! For the past year or so, I've been using Opinion Outpost, which i highly recommend, to earn "fun money" basically. (Cough, Sephora Favorites Gift Sets, Cough)

 Once in awhile after doing a survey I will get asked if I want to do further questioning or try out a product. Of course I always say yes! I have made several hundred dollars (outside of what I earn on OO!) saying yes, and who am I to turn down free items? So after doing a survey that asked me if I'd like to try out some Pillsbury biscuits, I said yes, and a week later the UPS man showed up at my door with a cold box holding a can of biscuits. I was excited to say the least.

Referral Link if you to want to earn money while watching tv. ;) 


 Anywho, The sad thing is I was almost more excited about the cold packs. I ice my back ALOT, #oldladyproblems and these ice packs stay frozen forever. yes, I really just typed a whole sentence about my love for the ice packs in my biscuit package. This might be why I am single.
 And the biscuits? they were REALLY good!!
 I've had a sinus and ear infection for over a month, Coke Floats have become a staple in my house.
 Wear. All. The. Leopard.
 I'm pretty sure this is what Heaven will be like. Laying on the couch under a cozy blankie, with my red lamp and halloween lights on. And Criminal minds on Netflix.
 While I was in Michaels last week I saw these ADORABLE little shoes and boots! I about died of the cuteness!! Can't wait for Baby B to get here! He or She is getting a pair!! #wishtheyhadthepinkinmysize
 One of my students had a birthday and I knew she was getting a Piano so I wanted to make some art work she could hang above it. I came up with this treble clef, and while it was not my best work thanks to some glue issues, she thought it was really cute and that's all that matters!
 1. yes I wrapped her present in valentines day wrapping paper, it was the only one i could find! 2. i am the worst wrapper on the history of the planet. my presents frequently do not have enough paper. bless my heart.
 When going through my Grams cards I found this card that my Mom had filled out for my then 3 yr old brother to give to my Grandparents for Valentines day. notice it says "Sister or ? " They didn't know what gender I was and actually thought I was a boy! The other interesting thing is that my due date was actually Valentines day! but I didn't make my grand appearance until almost 2 weeks later. #imsorrymom
 Once I was on the outside my spelling skills lacked. A lot.
 I would like to think I made up for my weirdness with my good heart?
At least I was cute.!

 I mean stop. Look at those blonde curls!!!!

 Still curls, not so much blonde.
This is what happens when I am early on Tuesday afternoons. I stop at the Igloo to burn some time and treat myself to a vanilla marshmallow coke. Sounds disgusting but is oh, SO yummy!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love Jesus & Sephora!!

 I am not a morning person. There are very few things I will get up early for. Friday morning I got up while it was still dark outside. My alarm went off at 6:45 am and let me tell you I have not seen that time for a very very long while! However, something really exciting was happening that morning! Sephora came to Tippecanoe Mall! THATS RIGHT FOLKS SEPHORA!!!!!!!! I love me some Sephora! Yes, it is expensive, but the quality is amazing, and in reality I spend less on Sephora products than trying to find something that works with my wacky skin at the drug store. I have been looking forward to this for weeks. I set my alarm early and ran out the door in a hurry! I got to the mall at 8:02 am. Sephora was opening at 10. I was not the first person there! I was about the 12'th person there and at first we were all smushed into this doorway which was really not comfortable at all. Thankfully the kind people at JcPenney let us inside the store so we could line up outside of Sephor...

Who needs a Knuckle anyway?!

 If you are squeamish and do not like pictures of fingers stitched up, now would be the time to close this post and come back another day!  I put this picture of my struggling get up for my shower first so that no one has to see the stitches if they don't want to. Call me kind :) Also, this get up did not work at keeping my finger dry.  So last night i was opening a box of books, and accidentally opened my knuckle as well. It's funny, it didn't really hurt at the moment. I felt it of course, but it wasn't horrible pain. Blood started gushing and I ran for the bathroom to get some tp on it and bandaids. I do NOT do well with blood and seeing all of it made me a tad bit light headed. I managed to find some gauze and tape and after looking at my finger and noticing that i could see INSIDE my finger and the knuckle skin was WIDE open, I almost passed out. hahahaha.. it was GROSS! I dr'd up my finger and tried to decide if it would heal on it's o...

30 Day Blog Challenge!!

So in my efforts to become a more consistant blogger I am going to do a 30 Day Blog Challenge that has been floating around the interwebs for awhile. It won't be every single day since I'm going on vacation this weekend and then having surgery on the 6'th, but maybe while I'm laid up recovering from surgery this will give me something to do! So, here are the topics as follows! Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts Day 2: Something you want to do before you die Day 3: Your first love Day 4: Your parents Day 5: A song to match your mood Day 6: A picture of something that makes you happy Day 7: Favorite movies Day 8: A place you've traveled to Day 9: A favorite picture of someone you could never imagine your life without Day 10: Something you're afraid of Day 11: Favorite tv shows Day 12: Something you don't leave the house without Day 13: Something that means a lot to you Day 14: A picture of you last year - how have you changed? D...