Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday! On a ..... Thursday!


I'm not one to let a little thing like being days late for What's up Wednesday to keep me from joining in, so HERE I AM!! :)

What I'm Eating this week:

I had Monday and Tuesday off for the Holiday, and had burgers and potato salad, and pasta salad. Aldi's has this delicious creamy parmesan pasta salad mix that is soooooo good!! Just thinking about it right now makes me want to make some!! Wednesday, umm.......... Oh I had a frozen pizza for dinner. I don't remember earlier! Today is Thursday and I had toast for breakfast, for lunch I made Momfessionals Bubble Up Pizza Casserole. And for dinner I picked up some McDonalds because I wasn't home and my blood sugar was getting a little low. I am slightly hypoglycemic, meaning if I don't eat at regular intervals I get shaky, ect.  I've had it happen a few times this past week and last week. Trying to do better about eating on time!

What I'm Reminiscing about:

Nothing that I can think of!

What I'm Loving:

I love how it feels inside with the A/C on after you have been outside. I love this warm weather, the sunshine, the fact that it's SUMMER!!!!!! And the fact that I had a four day weekend and got to relax and have nothing other than church on my schedule. it was WONDERFUL and much needed.
What I've been up to:

What I'm dreading:

Nothing!!

What I'm working on:

I really need to get up and run the sweeper. I'm working on my will to do that. HA!!

What I'm excited about:

What I'm watching/reading: Still working my way through Grey's. I am on Season 10? The one where Mere and Yang are fighting and Yang is about to leave. Just makes me sad!!!! I forgot how GOOD Grey's was when Cristina Yang was there! As for reading, the summer reading program at the Library just started, so I am trying to beat my hours from last year. (220 some I think). I just went to the Library tonight to pick up my holds. And got two books from an Author I just discovered, Kimberly Stuart. I'm going to start reading "Operation Bonnet" tonight!  I also got a JFK book, and some others!

What I'm listening to:

Right now I'm listening to Janet Jackson's All for you, on my Mariah Carey Pandora Station. Why did it take me so long to make a Mariah station??! #LoveLiveThe90s 

What I'm Wearing:

For the second time this week, (Sunday and Thursday) I'm sporting my new light blue shirtdress from DG, along with some capri jeggings. It's finally HOT outside! HURRAY!!!

What I'm doing this weekend:

I actually have plans!! Friday I get to see Audra and Addie as they pass through on their way back to Iowa. SO excited!! And then Saturday is Roman's 2'nd Birthday party! A weekend of fun!! And Sunday is church, and I am subbing for someone on the Welcome team, which I love serving on!

What I'm looking forward to next month:

I'm just excited about having Fridays off in June, a lighter schedule teaching, Sunshine, warm weather, and some fun and relaxing summer!!!

What else is new:

I saw on Facebook today that the doughnut shop that we all love, is under new ownership and they are going to have ONLINE ORDERING!! WHOOOOO!! Maybe they will get high tech and take debt cards as well! Charity never has cash.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Recap

  Tap, Tap, Tap. Is this thing on? No, your eyes aren't deceiving you, I'm back blogging after almost a year of not posting anything. I did a month long Prayer and Fasting with my church and abstained from Social Media (more about that to come) and during that time I realized I really missed blogging! So here I am! Clearly I'm rusty at this because I managed to upload my pictures in the opposite order, and I'm too lazy to go through and move each and every one of them, so we are going to look back at the month of January from the end to the start! Let's go! The Last day of January was a busy one. Well for me at least, after spending most of 2022 on my parents couch, inbetween surgeries, doing anything is busy for me. I had a piano tuning for Old faithful, my new to me baby grand, so I hung out in my bedroom while my tuner was there, and worked on my laptop. Before that I had my 1 year Brow touch up with Marissa at Lafayette Microblading. It had actually been over a

Frugal Friday- (Some) Tips and Tricks on how I get the most bang for my buck

(Shoutout to Ollies for the perfect Picture for this blog post) Remember when it was January and I said I was going to blog more this year? Well, it's now December, and I haven't blogged since January so clearly that goal went out the window.  BUT! I am here blogging today to share something I'm passionate about! And that is SAVING MONEY! And spending the least amount of money on things. Listen, the lower the price of something is, the more I like it.  I was waxing poetic about this subject to a friend on Marco Polo this week and decided that I felt the need to share it with the world. So, world, (or the three people who read my blog) You're Welcome. Sidenote: These are just some of the ways I stretch my dollars and get money back from purchases. Some of these have referral codes that if you join from them I get some sort of a reward, and some don't have codes, or I'm just not cool enough to know where to find them. Use the code, don't use the code, but plea

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t