Skip to main content

28/52


This past week's recap might possibly be the least amount of pictures ever in a recap and as you read it, you'll see why!

Monday was another busy day. Here is a Piano Teacher before teaching 9 students (all but one back to back)
 And here is a VERY tired teacher 9 students later. Mercy. I was exhausted!
 Wednesday I had a massage first thing in the am, per the usual. And ran into a student/friend of mine there, getting her first free massage on her birthday! Whoo Hoo!! 

That morning before I headed to my massage I noticed that my ear felt fluidy. Which is rare since i have ear tubes. My left ear, has a tube that is not in my ear drum anymore. It's moved out, but hasn't pushed out of my ear yet. So I thought it would be safe to put some peroxide in my ear to help with the fluid. 

I.

WAS.

WRONG.

So very wrong!! It was some of the worst pain I have ever felt in my life. I was ok for the first maybe 60 seconds, and then I breathed or something and the peroxide went down and it was like the burning fires of hell in my ear. (I say that not to curse, or be funny, I say that quite literally. As I was running to the bathroom and frantically trying to flush out my ear, while trying not to pass out from the pain, I kept remembering what Pastor Steve had said about the pain of hell during our Revelation series. As I'm trying not to scream from the pain, his comments about the pain and burning of hell kept flashing through my head, and let me tell you, I got really convicted about witnessing to people! Not even kidding. It's funny what flashes through your mind at times, but that pain was horrendous and I could only think that the pain I was in, had to be nothing compared to what we had learned about in Rev, what Hell would be like for unbelievers.) Anyways, it was beyond terrible. And really only made things worse.

By Weds evening I couldn't hear out of my ear. By Thursday I was straight up miserable.
But a girl's gotta teach. So Teach I did. With one ear. It was not the easiest thing I've done. I posted a side by side on IG, this is what I look like to everyone who see's me...

but...

 This is how I feel inside. Ohhhh the pain!
 Thursday after I was done teaching I headed to my Dr's for a same day sick apt. Left with prescriptions for two antibiotics.

 And I spent the rest of the week, weekend, and MONDAY, like this. Laying on my couch (or bed) with a heating pad on my ear trying to get it to drain. Feeling miserable, and running a fever.

It's now Wednesday, and I have been back at the Dr again, and am SPOILER ALERT, still sick. Blech. Goodbye week 28, I won't miss you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Recap

  Tap, Tap, Tap. Is this thing on? No, your eyes aren't deceiving you, I'm back blogging after almost a year of not posting anything. I did a month long Prayer and Fasting with my church and abstained from Social Media (more about that to come) and during that time I realized I really missed blogging! So here I am! Clearly I'm rusty at this because I managed to upload my pictures in the opposite order, and I'm too lazy to go through and move each and every one of them, so we are going to look back at the month of January from the end to the start! Let's go! The Last day of January was a busy one. Well for me at least, after spending most of 2022 on my parents couch, inbetween surgeries, doing anything is busy for me. I had a piano tuning for Old faithful, my new to me baby grand, so I hung out in my bedroom while my tuner was there, and worked on my laptop. Before that I had my 1 year Brow touch up with Marissa at Lafayette Microblading. It had actually been over a

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t

Frugal Friday- (Some) Tips and Tricks on how I get the most bang for my buck

(Shoutout to Ollies for the perfect Picture for this blog post) Remember when it was January and I said I was going to blog more this year? Well, it's now December, and I haven't blogged since January so clearly that goal went out the window.  BUT! I am here blogging today to share something I'm passionate about! And that is SAVING MONEY! And spending the least amount of money on things. Listen, the lower the price of something is, the more I like it.  I was waxing poetic about this subject to a friend on Marco Polo this week and decided that I felt the need to share it with the world. So, world, (or the three people who read my blog) You're Welcome. Sidenote: These are just some of the ways I stretch my dollars and get money back from purchases. Some of these have referral codes that if you join from them I get some sort of a reward, and some don't have codes, or I'm just not cool enough to know where to find them. Use the code, don't use the code, but plea