Skip to main content

Hello World!!

Glory be, I FINALLY got my internet fixed at my apt! For those of you who have been counting, its been 13 days, 6 phone calls, and 1 email to the corporate office.

I have soooo missed being online when I come home. (since I can't get on at work, but other people can!!) Although I have gotten quite a bit of reading and tv watching done in the past 13 days. Not to mention I have talked to my Mom on the phone every single day. She is quite glad I have internet back as well!!

Keep on praying for a new job. I had my performance review and I have changed everything I was doing wrong, my boss was pleased, but I am just so tired of all of the attitudes there that I have to put up with. I think because I"m so nice people think they can treat me like crap and get away with it, and well, ok they do. It ticks me of when they say rude things or give me extreme attitude like today, but I never say anything.. I applied to over 10 jobs when I was home this past weekend and found two that REALLY interested me. So I am praying that something comes along better for me soon. Its not just that I'm comepletely unhappy there, which I am. But I really need a challenge and I need to grow in my profession and right now there is no room for growth there.. Plus, I am in extreme need of more income. I don't make very much here, but I have stayed because I have been happy untill now and I"m not a quitter or one to change. But now it can no longer be ignored that I need more money. My parents are still helping me out with some things and thats wrong. They can't afford it and i'm 26 years old witha full time job for petes sakes!!

Speaking of my parents I was able to go home for the 4'th of July weekend. It was sooo relaxing. Just what I needed to be home with the people I love. I got home Thursday night and read and surfed the net and talked to Mom. We had talked about going to the Wolcott festival Friday morning but Mom got confused and forgot she was supposed to wake me up if she wanted to go. Sooooo I didn't wake up untill later!! So we didn't go, but that was ok. Dad baled hay all day friday so mom and i just hung around the house. I took a nap in the afternoon:) and then we grilled out that night and Grams came over and ate with us and told me about her trip to Iowa. It was really good to see her, but even more it was good to see her attitude. She was in a great mood and I don't think she complained about hardly ANYTHING while she was there... So I was really happy to see that she was happy and had had such a good time with Kevin and Liz. Sometimes she says things that aren't the nicest, but doesn't seem to realize it, so I worry about her saying something like that to people. But it seemed to go well..

We were GOING to go to the fireworks on Friday night, we haven't been in three years, but um. well.. Dad and I fell asleep on the couches! I know I know, I had a nap, but let me tell you the fireworks don't start untill 10 pm!!! i laid down on the couch to read and that was pretty much it!! Dad was exhausted from working so hard so he was out before me. So we missed them. Oh well... I'm getting so boring I'd rather sleep on the couch than see fireworks!!

Saturday the fun started to end. Around 2 in the afternoon I realized I was getting one of my migraine/tension headaches. Well I had saw my dr last week and he gave me some new medicine to try. He said I should be able to take it at work since it didn't have a sedative in it. but to try it at home first to see how i react.

let me just say that 20 mins after i took those pills i was OUT.

It kind of reminded me of after i have had surgery when i have anesthetic in me, and you're trying to wake up and you can hear people but can't move. yeah.. i had 3 hours of that!!

Needless to say, guess what it has a sedative in it! While that would be just fine if I were taking it at home, It didn't stinking take care of the headache for me! It was starting up bad again by 9 pm so I went to bed and took more and Mom told me just to stay in bed and sleep it off Sunday, and they would leave me at home while they went to ABF and church. Good call on her end because I felt like dirt on Sunday. I finally got up and showered after they got home and she made me eat some so i could drive home. I made it to my apt, carried everything in and then got so dizy and nauseated it wasn't even funny. Turns out Dizziness is a side effect too! GREAT. So yeah, I will be giving Dr Brian a call and letting him know ol Midrin didn't work for me. Its getting really frusterating, because the headaches are coming more frequent and they come alot on the weekends. And prevent me from going to church. Which I don't like. I know one of the reasons I have been so depressed lately is because I have missed church the past few weeks when I've been sick. I need that soul liftup to get me going and keep me going! So pray about that too!!

On a happy note, Melissa is coming tomorrow for a week and staying at my apt while she visits her honeyboo Mark. I am excited to finally meet her in person after knowing her for so many years!!! So I have been deep cleaning since I got home and its looking quite nice! Well minus my bedroom. I just have alot of clothes now. I blame that on Kristin! :)


JESUS IS COOL!!

Comments

Estep Family said…
Will be praying that your job worries ease up soon!

Popular posts from this blog

January Recap

  Tap, Tap, Tap. Is this thing on? No, your eyes aren't deceiving you, I'm back blogging after almost a year of not posting anything. I did a month long Prayer and Fasting with my church and abstained from Social Media (more about that to come) and during that time I realized I really missed blogging! So here I am! Clearly I'm rusty at this because I managed to upload my pictures in the opposite order, and I'm too lazy to go through and move each and every one of them, so we are going to look back at the month of January from the end to the start! Let's go! The Last day of January was a busy one. Well for me at least, after spending most of 2022 on my parents couch, inbetween surgeries, doing anything is busy for me. I had a piano tuning for Old faithful, my new to me baby grand, so I hung out in my bedroom while my tuner was there, and worked on my laptop. Before that I had my 1 year Brow touch up with Marissa at Lafayette Microblading. It had actually been over a

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t

Frugal Friday- (Some) Tips and Tricks on how I get the most bang for my buck

(Shoutout to Ollies for the perfect Picture for this blog post) Remember when it was January and I said I was going to blog more this year? Well, it's now December, and I haven't blogged since January so clearly that goal went out the window.  BUT! I am here blogging today to share something I'm passionate about! And that is SAVING MONEY! And spending the least amount of money on things. Listen, the lower the price of something is, the more I like it.  I was waxing poetic about this subject to a friend on Marco Polo this week and decided that I felt the need to share it with the world. So, world, (or the three people who read my blog) You're Welcome. Sidenote: These are just some of the ways I stretch my dollars and get money back from purchases. Some of these have referral codes that if you join from them I get some sort of a reward, and some don't have codes, or I'm just not cool enough to know where to find them. Use the code, don't use the code, but plea