Skip to main content

You alone I long to worship, You alone are worthy of my Praise!!

That is one of my favorite songs! And right now its playing on KLOVE and I am rocking out in my apt! My poor neighbors, the Baptist girl is rocking out!!!

I have had an excellent evening! The perfect mix of relaxation and getting stuff done!!!

I ran to Target after work to return a maxi dress I had got there last night, apparently they are not aware that some women have boobs. And some of us have a good amount of them. I thought I was going to pass out from lack of air intake when I put that dress on. WOW. So I returned that and was headed to the grocery section to pick up some Special K for breakfast at work and lo and behold the family size box was on the end of a check out aisle! I loved that!! Fastest trip to Target ever!! Which was good because I saw a good amount of students there loading up.

I got home and enjoyed my coke icee, (what you thought i went to Target on a Friday night and didn't get a coke icee?!!!!) and caught up on blogs and facebook after being at work all day. Then I painted my toes and nails, red, which i have allready chipped my fingernails. grrrr.. and watched E! News while reading People and Us Weekly. I have a horrible magazine addiction. I finally subscribed to both of them, because it costs more to buy in the store than to recieve it. Yeah I'm SO economical! HAH!!

Watched What Not To Wear and it was such a good episode! Thank goodness they didn't have a whiny person like last week. She about drove me nuts!! I am not sure if I am all for their new hairdresser Ted. I LOVED Nick! I want him back :(

After WNTW got over something strange came over me and I decided it was time to do dishes (even though I have a dishwasher it doesn't WASH! grrr) and then something even stranger came over me and I CLEANED MY FRIDGE!! and when I say clean I mean SCRUBBED it down. I have this slight problem with leaking stuff. Therefore the bottom had dots of red crystal lite fruit punch everywhere. Since my fridge is white, not so attractive. I figure while I was scrubing I might as well see what needed cleaned out. After that I was just on a roll and cleaned my entire kitchen counters as well!! Yes, I am concernec about myself.

Especially after I did all of that I actually put away my laundry on the same day I washed and dried it. People that NEVER happens! I always do laundry on Friday nights, and It usually sits in my dryer untill Saturday, Sunday or Monday. I hate putting away clothes. I don't know why I just do. But I bucked up and did that and even picked out my outfit for church on Sunday.

And now I think I am going to complete my night by watching the 11 o clock news, which only happens on Friday nights when i'm awake:) And maybe reading some of my book.

It may not sound exciting to you but it really was a wonderful Friday night!!

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
While you are on the cleaning kick, do you want to come to FL? I could totally put you to work :D haha, or just motivate me to do the same. My condo is just so sad!

Popular posts from this blog

January Recap

  Tap, Tap, Tap. Is this thing on? No, your eyes aren't deceiving you, I'm back blogging after almost a year of not posting anything. I did a month long Prayer and Fasting with my church and abstained from Social Media (more about that to come) and during that time I realized I really missed blogging! So here I am! Clearly I'm rusty at this because I managed to upload my pictures in the opposite order, and I'm too lazy to go through and move each and every one of them, so we are going to look back at the month of January from the end to the start! Let's go! The Last day of January was a busy one. Well for me at least, after spending most of 2022 on my parents couch, inbetween surgeries, doing anything is busy for me. I had a piano tuning for Old faithful, my new to me baby grand, so I hung out in my bedroom while my tuner was there, and worked on my laptop. Before that I had my 1 year Brow touch up with Marissa at Lafayette Microblading. It had actually been over a

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t

Frugal Friday- (Some) Tips and Tricks on how I get the most bang for my buck

(Shoutout to Ollies for the perfect Picture for this blog post) Remember when it was January and I said I was going to blog more this year? Well, it's now December, and I haven't blogged since January so clearly that goal went out the window.  BUT! I am here blogging today to share something I'm passionate about! And that is SAVING MONEY! And spending the least amount of money on things. Listen, the lower the price of something is, the more I like it.  I was waxing poetic about this subject to a friend on Marco Polo this week and decided that I felt the need to share it with the world. So, world, (or the three people who read my blog) You're Welcome. Sidenote: These are just some of the ways I stretch my dollars and get money back from purchases. Some of these have referral codes that if you join from them I get some sort of a reward, and some don't have codes, or I'm just not cool enough to know where to find them. Use the code, don't use the code, but plea