Skip to main content

I moved and I lived to blog about it!!

Well it is finished! I'm moved! YAYS!!

We moved Friday and by Saturday at 2 pm everything was unpacked and in its place!

I have to give a big shout out to my movers, Dr Avery, Bryna and Mr Bryna, Sarah and my Amazing Parents who cleaned my old apt while I was unpacking!

It is SUCH a relief to be in my new home away from all the noise. I haven't heard a single person since I moved in. Of course it was a holiday weekend but still though. Fabulous!! Its really nice not to have someone above me either moving about when you least expect it!

I have to say I was DREADING moving day so much I was sure it was going to be an absolute nightmare, but here's the thing, when you have 6 people helping you move it goes very fast! We started a little after 10 am and stopped for Pizza at 12:40 ish. Everyone was gone by 1:30 with everything moved into my apt! I spent the afternoon unpacking and my parents cleaned downstairs. It was such a blessing to have it go so smoothly.

I have been horrible sick since Tuesday, Sinus infection and double ear infection in both ears. I pretty much had no voice from Weds night to Friday afternoon. It was sad. So glad my movers took pity on me and had me stay upstairs and unpack and direct where everything went instead of having me lug stuff up and down the stairs. I was hacking up a lung as it was!

Needless to say I Pink Puffy Heart them all and I think they earned some major jewels on their crowns in Heaven after Friday!!

I have slept better the past two nights than I have in months. I have not woken up a single time all night long and have actually woken up refreshed! THANK YOU JESUS!!!

And its crazy too because I feel like finally all the stress has lifted! I feel like a new woman! Well minus the snot issues and the hacking up a lung I continue to do. Minor detail!!

Pictures are soon to come! I even put up my Christmas tree and decorated Friday night! I know, I'm a rockstar! I just hate living in chaos!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t...

Life in Phone Pics

 Can I just say how much I appreciate the fact that my new phone takes so much better pictures than my old one?! I have been using my phone for almost all of my pics! And bonus, no purple hair! Above is a new dessert I made. A Smores Cookie Bar. It was yummy. I had some and then realized I would eat the entire thing if I kept it. So I gave 90% of it away to my students. This just cracked me up. Last weekend when I was elevating my feet I obviously had the lights off and yet my toes were so neon pink that you could still see them in the darkness!  My toes weren't the only thing pink on my body. My sunburn was of an epic proportion. now it has started to peel. Everywhere. Even my arms. yuck. I'll spare you from that! Oh well, at least my hair looked cute here!  Yes, I am really showing you a picture of my cabinet. Last night I decided to totally move all but one of my cabinets. Erm. or rather the insides of them. My dishes and glasses used to be in th...

Book Review: The moments you were mine by LJ Evans

  Once again I was lucky enough to be on the ARC team for another book by LJ Evans. Since I have discovered LJ she has become one of my top 5 must read authors. LJ’s books are like Christmas Day. Or your birthday if you’re like me and obnoxiously celebrate both. :) You count down the days until it happens with great expectation and excitement and then it gets there and you almost don’t want it to be there because then it will be over and you have to wait another 364 days for the magic to come by again. Thankfully for all of us LJ writes more than one book a year so we are all #blessed in that aspect. I’m always super excited to get and read her books, but it’s a mixed feeling of not wanting to start reading it because then it will be over, and I can’t wait to read it and see what happens. Oh the struggle of being a book lover! I had some FEELINGS over Parker and Fallon. I felt like they were real people and at several points I wished they were real people so I could take t...