Skip to main content

Easter 2011!

Friday night after church I headed home to the farm for Easter weekend!! We had a lovely service at my parents church where I got them to sit in the THIRD TO BACK ROW!!! on the total opposite side of where they normally sit!! They are third row from the front middle section people. I am not! ha! I am a back row Baptist and I am proud of it!! Mom snapped this picture of me before our photo shoot. Its totally me.
This picture cracked me up! Dad hadn't taken any pictures with my new camera I got for Christmas so he was getting used to it. I said Dad, um, are you sure the camera cord wasn't in that picture?
Me and my Momma on my second favorite place to be at the farm. the first being their comfy couch! HA! (but totally serious!!) I love sitting outside in the swing I have a perfect view of part of the backyard and the baseball field. The pool is right beside me on the deck. Its the perfect place to sit outside and relax. I love reading on it but sometimes I"ll just sit there and rock and watch the leaves dance on the trees. We have a big woods behind the pool as well so we have tons of trees. I love trees. Something about them is so relaxing to me.
And I didn't know which picture i liked better so I put both of them on here :)
My wonderful parents!! Mom got her Mother's Day makeover new haircut this past week but you can't tell it so much in this picture. it looks super cute though. Bryna did an awesome job!! Even Dad said it was really pretty :):):):):) I wish this had photographed better, Mom's shirt had sparkles all over it and they danced in the sunlight! It was so festive!
Me and my Daddy. Poor Man hates having his picture taken but he does it for the women he loves. His wife and his daughter :) I liked to remind him when he is saying something about me that he prayed for me. When Mom was preggo he wanted a daughter and all 9 months long he prayed I would be a girl. Even though they thought I was a boy. Obviously I am not! He got his prayer answered!!!! I remind him of that often and he likes to tell me he didn't know what he was praying for!HA! (wow looking at this in the preview its crazy how much I look like my Daddy!!)
And my gorgeous Momma again. It was really nice being home for a few days. Not long enough. Especially since I slept half of Saturday away. I tell you there is nothing like that Friday nights sleep when you come home. Most restful sleep I ever get. I love my home and I love my family!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Recap

  Tap, Tap, Tap. Is this thing on? No, your eyes aren't deceiving you, I'm back blogging after almost a year of not posting anything. I did a month long Prayer and Fasting with my church and abstained from Social Media (more about that to come) and during that time I realized I really missed blogging! So here I am! Clearly I'm rusty at this because I managed to upload my pictures in the opposite order, and I'm too lazy to go through and move each and every one of them, so we are going to look back at the month of January from the end to the start! Let's go! The Last day of January was a busy one. Well for me at least, after spending most of 2022 on my parents couch, inbetween surgeries, doing anything is busy for me. I had a piano tuning for Old faithful, my new to me baby grand, so I hung out in my bedroom while my tuner was there, and worked on my laptop. Before that I had my 1 year Brow touch up with Marissa at Lafayette Microblading. It had actually been over a

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t

Frugal Friday- (Some) Tips and Tricks on how I get the most bang for my buck

(Shoutout to Ollies for the perfect Picture for this blog post) Remember when it was January and I said I was going to blog more this year? Well, it's now December, and I haven't blogged since January so clearly that goal went out the window.  BUT! I am here blogging today to share something I'm passionate about! And that is SAVING MONEY! And spending the least amount of money on things. Listen, the lower the price of something is, the more I like it.  I was waxing poetic about this subject to a friend on Marco Polo this week and decided that I felt the need to share it with the world. So, world, (or the three people who read my blog) You're Welcome. Sidenote: These are just some of the ways I stretch my dollars and get money back from purchases. Some of these have referral codes that if you join from them I get some sort of a reward, and some don't have codes, or I'm just not cool enough to know where to find them. Use the code, don't use the code, but plea