1. Dad's surgery going well and recovery going better than expected.
2. Mom starting to feel better from her Pneumonia.
3. Family that you can count on no matter what.
4. Email, texting and facebook that allows you to stay in touch with your loved ones, no matter where you all are.
5. Getting to talk to both Amy and Ellen on Weds night.
6. And then seeing their Mom at Payless the next night!
7. The comfort of friendship that has went on for years, Amy & Ellen- 15+ and Kim-8.
8. Friends that are still my friends despite knowing me that long! HA!
10. Payless doubling coupons.
11. Gas going down 50 cents in the past three weeks!
12. Looking forward to a long weekend in just one week!
14. My blue gap shoes with sparkly stones on them.
15. Sparkly things period.
16. Having a full freezer of quick meals.
17. A free weekend!
18. Lunch with Audra Friday and Emboz and baby Madi Monday!
19. Getting ideas for articles for Connections.
20. Microsoft Word Documents. I love creating them.
21. A fairly stress free non instructional week.
22. Life calming down.
23. Seeing people I love Happy!
24. Answered prayers.
25. The Song- Blessings by Laurie Story.