Day 1- Introduce, show a recent Picture and give 15 interesting facts.
1. I came within 2 semesters of finishing my degree in Music at a Christian College down south, but transferred back home my Senior year. I say I have 1.75 degrees. :)
2. I'm fairly tall for a girl, 5'9".
3. My hair is naturally curly and VERY thick. Everyone who has ever cut it comments upon this.
4. I can change the oil in my truck but I prefer to let my Dad do that when I come home to visit.
5. I grew up on a farm, and have baled hay with the best of them, but prefer to stay clean and manure free these days.
6. I walk pretty fast wherever I go. Usually people have problems keeping up with my pace. I blame this on #2 and all of the concerts I was in at PCC. Walk with PURPOSE! And I do!
7. My best friends live in Florida and North Carolina, but we are so close you would never know that miles separate us.
8. I can't paralell park. I even failed it on my driving test. Somehow I still got a license on the first try...?
9. I am borderline stalking my baby nephew. I can't help it though. He is just the cutest little thing EVER!!
10. I love shoes, but hate wearing them. I prefer to be barefoot.
11. I am an abnormality as a girl because I hate spending time getting ready in the morning. I have it down to a quick routine, that is scheduled by the minute!
12. I love writing for my churches weekly Connections E-zine. I like meeting people from our congregation and getting to know them and their stories and what God is doing in their lives.
13. I am obsessed with lip balm. But only at work. My co workers say its like my security blanket, it helps me calm down.
14. Yes, there is a definate reason my blog is called CRAZY Cherrybear. I don't think i'm that nuts, just fun!
15. Even though its not 1998 I still like making Mixed CD's and will hand them out to my friends. Yes I am a bit of a dork.