Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Office Decorations 2011

We finished decorating our office for Christmas and turned off the lights to look at our pretty Christmas lights! I love Christmas lights! So here is my desk from the front.
And from the side!
Our tree by the chairs, with a school house and a reindeer.
Far away look of my desk. I wish we could have have the lights off like this all the time!
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree..
You can't see but some of these lights are little birdies! i thought that was so cute!
This looks psychedellic! ha! It's an USB Tree Light!
And I made Mws a stocking! and decorated it! He told me I spent too much time on it, but I wanted to do something special for him! So pretty!

2 comments:

Healthy Branscoms said...

That is awesome! I wish we could decorate at work! :( I became a follower of your blog! :)

Charity said...

Hi! You made my day! I was so excited to have a new follower!!

I don't know what I would do if I couldn't decorate and personalize my office!