Skip to main content

30'th Birthday Day!

 Monday was my 30'th Birthday and it was a day long event! Ok week long if we're really going to be honest! The festivites started with sweet Bradley bringing me my Favorite Starbucks drink in the morning at work! That definitely woke me up!

At lunch, Audra and I headed to Firehouse subs, one of my FAVES! They give you a free Sandwich on your Birthday! Sweet!
 Audie and I take our best pictures in the car :)
 Audie brought her present for me and I was pretty excited to open it! Yes, that is a "Birthday Princess" pin that you see on my shirt.
 My Gift! It's soooo neat! Audie made this for my Piano Studio, It is well with my soul is my favorite hymn! If you can't tell, the words are cut out of sheet music! WAY COOL!!

They were sooo nice to me at Firehouse Subs! Everyone wished me a happy birthday and then they gave me this stunning hat and proceeded to sing to me! So sweet!!
 Before I left work I got a flower and chocolate delivery from sweet Sheryl. I was so surprised! If you can't tell this is a cake made out of live flowers!
 I wish I was this creative to think of something like that! I'm still in awe of how neat this is!!
After work I went and taught my Monday night Piano Student. I taught her how to play Happy Birthday so she started the lesson off with that. Super cute! What really got me though, and made me all teary eyed, was at the end of the lesson, her Dad got home, he always pops by and says Hi to me, well he came and said HI, I yelled Hi back, and then I heard him say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I turned around, and he is holding a little plate with the above Pink Cupcake, and a lit candle! Sooooo Sweet! (I seriously got all teary eyed, the most likely thought I was nuts) And before I could blow out my candle and make my wish, my student had to play Happy Birthday for me again. It was just the sweetest thing ever!!

Me and my YUMMY cupcake!
 After work and Piano lessons, I was finally free to go to my annual Olive Garden Birthday dinner! YAYS! I of course, got the same thing I get every year! Salad and breadsticks, with alfredo sauce...
 Stuffed Mushrooms
Chicken Fettucini Alfredo
 I was blessed to have dinner with some super sweet friends! Here I am with Missy. We have known eachother since I was in HS and had hair down to my waist, chicken bangs, and huge glasses! I think she is glad I don't look like that anymore!
It is not a celebration without my Bryna being involved! Here she is with Val, one of my spiritual mentors, and the leader of my beloved women's bible study (and again if you're not in one, you really need to be!)

 Me and my Brynners!!
Val and I!

I was so blessed to have such a nice day surrounded by people that love me! a BIG Thank You to everyone who went out of their way to make me feel so special and cared about!

Here I am 30!! Let's DO This!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Recap

  Tap, Tap, Tap. Is this thing on? No, your eyes aren't deceiving you, I'm back blogging after almost a year of not posting anything. I did a month long Prayer and Fasting with my church and abstained from Social Media (more about that to come) and during that time I realized I really missed blogging! So here I am! Clearly I'm rusty at this because I managed to upload my pictures in the opposite order, and I'm too lazy to go through and move each and every one of them, so we are going to look back at the month of January from the end to the start! Let's go! The Last day of January was a busy one. Well for me at least, after spending most of 2022 on my parents couch, inbetween surgeries, doing anything is busy for me. I had a piano tuning for Old faithful, my new to me baby grand, so I hung out in my bedroom while my tuner was there, and worked on my laptop. Before that I had my 1 year Brow touch up with Marissa at Lafayette Microblading. It had actually been over a

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t

Frugal Friday- (Some) Tips and Tricks on how I get the most bang for my buck

(Shoutout to Ollies for the perfect Picture for this blog post) Remember when it was January and I said I was going to blog more this year? Well, it's now December, and I haven't blogged since January so clearly that goal went out the window.  BUT! I am here blogging today to share something I'm passionate about! And that is SAVING MONEY! And spending the least amount of money on things. Listen, the lower the price of something is, the more I like it.  I was waxing poetic about this subject to a friend on Marco Polo this week and decided that I felt the need to share it with the world. So, world, (or the three people who read my blog) You're Welcome. Sidenote: These are just some of the ways I stretch my dollars and get money back from purchases. Some of these have referral codes that if you join from them I get some sort of a reward, and some don't have codes, or I'm just not cool enough to know where to find them. Use the code, don't use the code, but plea