Skip to main content

Snugglemuffin & Auntie Chewy's Adventures

 
I've been putting off blogging about Snugglemuffin's visit because it is SO HARD to narrow down which pictures to post! I think all of them are adorable. As you can tell with this 16 picture post!! Above we have Snugglemuffin's first time seeing Auntie's new place! I think he approved. He also approved of Auntie having Bob the Builder on he Hulu.
 Eventually he decided that he might like to sit by Auntie and watch Bob. Also, Teething much???
 I love these two pictures! I love his joyful caught up in the silliness giggles above
 And I adore this. Finally a precious picture of us, doing what I love to do! Kissing his schmoopy cheeks!!! I could do it all day long!!!!
 The next day we went to Igloo!!! He was less than impressed with the ice cream (Prolly since his Mommy got pumpkin. YUCK!!) But he was smartly eyeballing my Vanilla Marshmallow Coke. Alas I did not share. I love his sweet little half smile.
 Rare to get a grin like this in a picture with him! He thought he was pretty big stuff getting to sit by Auntie!
 We chatted a bit on the drive back to Auntie's house. Well he did. I listened.
 This picture cracks me up! He is such a funny FUNNY little guy!!
 This is pretty much how we spent Saturday. Looking out the window at Baa's Mower (thanks again for parking that where he could see it Baa.) and the conversation went like this. "mower.mower.mower.mower.mower.baa.baa.ride. mower. baa. ride. mower" I have to say though I was impressed at how patient he was, even if we heard the word Mower 7890790708 times in several hours. We told him after he ate his dinner all gone and took his nap he would get to ride on the mower with Baa. And he was a good boy and did both! Baa was delayed getting back, so Snugglemuffin had to wait for several hours. He never pitched a fit or a tantrum. I was so proud of him!
 We tried to distract him with my Rocking Horse, and he decided both the cows needed to go for a ride as well.
 It's hard to fit two cows and a snugglemuffin on a horsie sometimes... :)
 We also had snacks!!!
 He takes food very seriously. That's my nephew!!!
 the funny part was when we were cooking dinner and i ate some of his cheese puffs he has discarded. He wasn't too sure that he appreciated that. ha!
 Finally the moment he had waited for. Mower.
And a table buddies picture!!!!!!! 

I was so happy to get to spend time with them, and my precious buddy. He is so funny and such a good boy. My brother and sil are doing an excellent job of raising him for the Lord and teaching him right and wrong. I pray for his salvation at an early age, and I was really touched to see that he has a sensitive little heart. Friday night he was playing with Baa and my foam swords and Baa pretended to be hurt. Snugglemuffin was almost beside himself at the thought of Baa being hurt. I felt bad for the little guy but it was neat to see how God is working on his heart already and making him a kind little boy.

And then Saturday night before the last picture was taken, he almost flipped his high chair, Liz and I both caught it at the same time and exclaimed his name. I don't even think we said NO, and he looked like he was mortified and going to cry his eyes out. His little chin started quivering (bless his heart he got that from me) It's just good to see that he is listening and he is caring. Such a sweet little buddy I have!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Recap

  Tap, Tap, Tap. Is this thing on? No, your eyes aren't deceiving you, I'm back blogging after almost a year of not posting anything. I did a month long Prayer and Fasting with my church and abstained from Social Media (more about that to come) and during that time I realized I really missed blogging! So here I am! Clearly I'm rusty at this because I managed to upload my pictures in the opposite order, and I'm too lazy to go through and move each and every one of them, so we are going to look back at the month of January from the end to the start! Let's go! The Last day of January was a busy one. Well for me at least, after spending most of 2022 on my parents couch, inbetween surgeries, doing anything is busy for me. I had a piano tuning for Old faithful, my new to me baby grand, so I hung out in my bedroom while my tuner was there, and worked on my laptop. Before that I had my 1 year Brow touch up with Marissa at Lafayette Microblading. It had actually been over a

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t

Frugal Friday- (Some) Tips and Tricks on how I get the most bang for my buck

(Shoutout to Ollies for the perfect Picture for this blog post) Remember when it was January and I said I was going to blog more this year? Well, it's now December, and I haven't blogged since January so clearly that goal went out the window.  BUT! I am here blogging today to share something I'm passionate about! And that is SAVING MONEY! And spending the least amount of money on things. Listen, the lower the price of something is, the more I like it.  I was waxing poetic about this subject to a friend on Marco Polo this week and decided that I felt the need to share it with the world. So, world, (or the three people who read my blog) You're Welcome. Sidenote: These are just some of the ways I stretch my dollars and get money back from purchases. Some of these have referral codes that if you join from them I get some sort of a reward, and some don't have codes, or I'm just not cool enough to know where to find them. Use the code, don't use the code, but plea