Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Midweek Randoms


  • I finally cleaned the townhouse to where only the spare room looks like a burglar was here.
  • Sadly the tree still has no ornaments on it.
  • actually no, it has one, left over from last year
  • my tree and it's lights are my nemesis, and now Katie Marie's as well.
  • I leave for Vegas ONE WEEK from Friday!
  • I'm overwhelmed with everything that has to happen before I leave and then coming back to our two day big events the very next day.
  • It makes me want to whimper a little bit. Just a little bit.
  • I already have my suitcase out for Vegas
  • And yet I have nothing packed to take home to the Farm tomorrow.
  • 4 more Piano Lessons until Thanksgiving break!
  • Mom and I are going into Rensseltucky Thursday night to hit up walmart. That should be a blog post in and of itself.
  • I am constantly tired lately.
  • I also can't spell. Thank goodness for spell check on blogger.
  • I have a rash on my left arm and my right hand. But no clue why or where it came from?

No comments: