Skip to main content

Random Facts about me

1. Several years ago I submitted a story to Dr Phil ( about someone who had scammed me) and was interviewed by one of his producers to be a potential guest. Alas, my entire family is the opposite of me, and super private, so no Dr Phil. :(

2. I love Dr Phil. He is the only thing I miss about having live television. I used to dvr his show every single day. I wish I could buy DVD's of his seasons!

3. I am thrilled to finally go back to my night owl self. I hit bed between 11-midnight each night now!

4. This might just be 3 facts about me. I can't think of anything else!

5. I am obsessed with this punch my mom made for my birthday. A can of pineapple juice, a packet of crystal light pink lemonade, and 7-up. I think I've consumed more pineapple juice in the past 3-4 weeks than I have in my 31 years of life.

6. I have filled out stuff lately that has made me check the 30-34 age box. It pains me.

7.  Every year or so I go completely through my clothes and get rid of tons. Stuff I haven't worn. Stuff I don't  like. Stuff that doesn't fit. Ok I do it more than that, maybe every 6 months. I get a thrill out of a clean closet, and getting rid of stuff.

8. I started watching Damages on Netflix this weekend. The first season was interesting. The second is just weird. And I still can't get over how easily people have other people killed!!

9. I left my phone upstairs by accident for 2 hours and I was too lazy to walk back upstairs to retrieve it. The entire time it was upstairs however I kept reaching for my phone to text things.

10. This was a really boring list.

Comments

Marii said…
LOL. I can relate with #9. I have been wearing glasses since forever. I recently got contacts and I still feel like I am wearing glasses and I go and push them up when I don't have them anymore. It's embarrassing when I'm in public even if nobody notices it.

Popular posts from this blog

January Recap

  Tap, Tap, Tap. Is this thing on? No, your eyes aren't deceiving you, I'm back blogging after almost a year of not posting anything. I did a month long Prayer and Fasting with my church and abstained from Social Media (more about that to come) and during that time I realized I really missed blogging! So here I am! Clearly I'm rusty at this because I managed to upload my pictures in the opposite order, and I'm too lazy to go through and move each and every one of them, so we are going to look back at the month of January from the end to the start! Let's go! The Last day of January was a busy one. Well for me at least, after spending most of 2022 on my parents couch, inbetween surgeries, doing anything is busy for me. I had a piano tuning for Old faithful, my new to me baby grand, so I hung out in my bedroom while my tuner was there, and worked on my laptop. Before that I had my 1 year Brow touch up with Marissa at Lafayette Microblading. It had actually been over a

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t

Frugal Friday- (Some) Tips and Tricks on how I get the most bang for my buck

(Shoutout to Ollies for the perfect Picture for this blog post) Remember when it was January and I said I was going to blog more this year? Well, it's now December, and I haven't blogged since January so clearly that goal went out the window.  BUT! I am here blogging today to share something I'm passionate about! And that is SAVING MONEY! And spending the least amount of money on things. Listen, the lower the price of something is, the more I like it.  I was waxing poetic about this subject to a friend on Marco Polo this week and decided that I felt the need to share it with the world. So, world, (or the three people who read my blog) You're Welcome. Sidenote: These are just some of the ways I stretch my dollars and get money back from purchases. Some of these have referral codes that if you join from them I get some sort of a reward, and some don't have codes, or I'm just not cool enough to know where to find them. Use the code, don't use the code, but plea