Saturday, August 31, 2013

Take me Home, Back Country Roads....

 I headed home today to the Farm for a relaxing weekend with the fam! I snapped these pics, yes, while I was driving. Well, I was stopped at the one above and all of the other ones were out on a back country road where the only other vehicle I saw was a Tractor. So I think I was safe! :)
 The rain clouds followed me all the way home.



 This is the prime deer hitting spot. I have yet to hit one here, or at all! but I have been with other people, ahem, MOM, here when they have hit deer.

 This spot is where I think my brother paid for 90% of his college tuition. Digging people out of the ditch with his tractor during the winter. Fools never slow down!
 Soooo close.....
 WHOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!
Precious and the boys say Hello!!

No comments: