Skip to main content

The week in phone pics

 I really need a snappier title for these posts but oh well. 

So I have an addiction to Java Jo'z. Namely, their Moccachinos. They are soooo yummy and so much better than Starbucks! I love them! I had to go get one on Tuesday as I had once again stayed up too late, most likely reading, and was nearly falling asleep while teaching my lessons.
 Ignore the lipstick on my straw.
 I took this because I was entertained one day, I'll let you guess which one??!! while I was drying my hair. Curly hair blow drying does not look like straight hair blow drying. The weird poses and my hair whipped across my head are pretty funny sometimes. If I ever get married my husband will be entertained or frightened, not sure which, at my daily hair styling. He may also get lung disease from the copious amounts of hairspray I have to use but oh well!
 One night I got a massive hand cramp from a gift I was making. I write everyday on the assignment sheets I give to my students, and they will tell you sometimes I write tons, but man, my hand was out of practice. Ye-ouch! By the last few I wrote it was looking more like a dr's scrawl than that of a Piano Teacher. Bless my heart.
 One night I was sitting on my couch and noticed that my living room was pink. I looked outside and saw this gorgeous pink sunset. See, even Jesus loves Pink Weds!!!!!
 Which brings us to #tbt I snapped a few pics of pics of me and my friends at PCC. Here I am with Panda Bear and Chia Pet at a Valentine's Day Fine Arts.
 August is apparently birthday month for all of my students. I think I have 7 of them with August birthdays? Gigi was the first, and was SO surprised that I got her a present! I wish I had a picture of her face when I got the present out of hiding. I love giving gifts and seeing people happy and excited! Note that she was not that excited for this pic! HA!
 Flashback Friday isn't complete without some Vanilla Ice Radio on my pandora. I have not yet played it while my students are here but trust me.. it's gonna happen!!
 Taya has this INSANE song that she is doing for our recital and her hands fly all over the keyboard. It's awesome! And I can't wait to see her debut it! I tried to get an action shot but 5 pics just got me hands that were blurry because they kept moving! Love it.
And finally, I had to go to Flora this am and I saw this sign while driving in. I laughed SO HARD! I kind of want to move there just for this sign. Anywhere that has FABULOUS on their sign I am a fan of!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Recap

  Tap, Tap, Tap. Is this thing on? No, your eyes aren't deceiving you, I'm back blogging after almost a year of not posting anything. I did a month long Prayer and Fasting with my church and abstained from Social Media (more about that to come) and during that time I realized I really missed blogging! So here I am! Clearly I'm rusty at this because I managed to upload my pictures in the opposite order, and I'm too lazy to go through and move each and every one of them, so we are going to look back at the month of January from the end to the start! Let's go! The Last day of January was a busy one. Well for me at least, after spending most of 2022 on my parents couch, inbetween surgeries, doing anything is busy for me. I had a piano tuning for Old faithful, my new to me baby grand, so I hung out in my bedroom while my tuner was there, and worked on my laptop. Before that I had my 1 year Brow touch up with Marissa at Lafayette Microblading. It had actually been over a

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t

Frugal Friday- (Some) Tips and Tricks on how I get the most bang for my buck

(Shoutout to Ollies for the perfect Picture for this blog post) Remember when it was January and I said I was going to blog more this year? Well, it's now December, and I haven't blogged since January so clearly that goal went out the window.  BUT! I am here blogging today to share something I'm passionate about! And that is SAVING MONEY! And spending the least amount of money on things. Listen, the lower the price of something is, the more I like it.  I was waxing poetic about this subject to a friend on Marco Polo this week and decided that I felt the need to share it with the world. So, world, (or the three people who read my blog) You're Welcome. Sidenote: These are just some of the ways I stretch my dollars and get money back from purchases. Some of these have referral codes that if you join from them I get some sort of a reward, and some don't have codes, or I'm just not cool enough to know where to find them. Use the code, don't use the code, but plea