Thursday, September 12, 2013

#tbt the Cindy Boo Edition

Last week I was looking for an envelope and found this gem instead! Well I did find envelopes as well, just in case you were worried. Cindy Boo wrote this letter to me on Oct 23 2003. The fact that it was right before my Grandpa died and mentioned him, we will just gloss by that. It made me cry. But then I turned to the second page of this letter and started laughing! Cindy Boo is married with two kids now! I should ask her if she has ever peed herself over that :)

1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

So sweet. I used to send cards and letters all the time to friends and family. Now it's much less frequent. But I should really be better about it. They mean so much looking back at them years later.

Just hopping over to say hi because we both linked up to Kelly's blog today.

KK