Skip to main content

Audra's Happy Merry Birthday Christmas & Baby Shower

 It has become a yearly tradition to meet up at Audra's house right before Christmas and celebrate her Birthday, and Christmas together! This year we also threw in a baby shower gift since #bb15 is on it's way!

I was DONE baking after the copious of baking I did for my students, so I opted to get a way yummier ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. If you're wondering if Chocolate Xtreme is as good as it sounds, I can verify that it is!!! Here is the birthday girl posing with her cake!

 After cake it was time for presents! Cubs was a little upset that i had forgotten his at home. whoopsie!
 He still loves me though, so he was happy to pose! Poor guys eyes kept closing with my crazy bright flash!

 If you're wondering what kind of excellent packing that is.... I had one of her presents shipped to her house because i was concerned it wouldn't arrive in time for our dinner, so i thought better late than sorry so I had it sent to her house and what do you know it came on the day of our dinner! So no fancy wrapping paper for it.
 Auds with her presents! I got her a super cute purse/diaper bag combo which is so cute that I almost wanted one for myself! I love that it didn't look like a diaper bag but could still fit half of the nursery in it! My kind of bag! Or luggage as my chiropractor would call it! I also gave her a super cute necklace, that is pearly and sparkly! I have a pearl necklace that we share :) i've had it for years and keep trying to find one like it as it's pretty much the best necklace ever and she loves it. Still haven't found a matching one but this one was really pretty!!
 One of my gifts was a really pretty monogram ring! We have matching rings now! I am jealous of how nice Audra's hands look in this pic. Mine look like a 12 yr old boys. I put off painting my nails for Christmas until after I was done playing Christmas concerts and doing my Glissando in Hark the Herald Angels Sing. (Nothing like leaving nail polish specks on the piano keys!)

 And for our yearly by Audra's tree pic! So you'll notice here Auds is in flip flops, and I am in my slipper boots (which yes, i brought to her house) looking like i'm in the North Pole.  After taking the pic we deduced that was not quite the look we were going for, so off came all of the shoes.

 Much better! And as a bonus, our toes were painted the same exact red!
And finally, a picture with my long lost little brother, my curly haired twin. He is such a handsome guy! Love my Cub Cubs!

I'm so excited to have a new member of the family to add to our picture taking for next year!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Recap

  Tap, Tap, Tap. Is this thing on? No, your eyes aren't deceiving you, I'm back blogging after almost a year of not posting anything. I did a month long Prayer and Fasting with my church and abstained from Social Media (more about that to come) and during that time I realized I really missed blogging! So here I am! Clearly I'm rusty at this because I managed to upload my pictures in the opposite order, and I'm too lazy to go through and move each and every one of them, so we are going to look back at the month of January from the end to the start! Let's go! The Last day of January was a busy one. Well for me at least, after spending most of 2022 on my parents couch, inbetween surgeries, doing anything is busy for me. I had a piano tuning for Old faithful, my new to me baby grand, so I hung out in my bedroom while my tuner was there, and worked on my laptop. Before that I had my 1 year Brow touch up with Marissa at Lafayette Microblading. It had actually been over a

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t

Frugal Friday- (Some) Tips and Tricks on how I get the most bang for my buck

(Shoutout to Ollies for the perfect Picture for this blog post) Remember when it was January and I said I was going to blog more this year? Well, it's now December, and I haven't blogged since January so clearly that goal went out the window.  BUT! I am here blogging today to share something I'm passionate about! And that is SAVING MONEY! And spending the least amount of money on things. Listen, the lower the price of something is, the more I like it.  I was waxing poetic about this subject to a friend on Marco Polo this week and decided that I felt the need to share it with the world. So, world, (or the three people who read my blog) You're Welcome. Sidenote: These are just some of the ways I stretch my dollars and get money back from purchases. Some of these have referral codes that if you join from them I get some sort of a reward, and some don't have codes, or I'm just not cool enough to know where to find them. Use the code, don't use the code, but plea