Skip to main content

Lately

 My name is Charity and I am a terrible blogger! I have so much I haven't blogged about! I thought I would do a catch up post, and added 66 pictures and still wasn't done, so this may be a two parter! Brace yourself and let's go!

#SelfieSunday is a thing. In my world at least. I take my best pictures in front of my living room window. I am going to miss wearing my favorite dress in the cold months!




 #WorkIt
 I'm all about sales and clearances. I picked up these adorable candle holders at CVS on major clearance. SO cute!!


 I might be bad about blogging but I was wrapping Christmas Presents on Labor day weekend. Like a BOSS!!
 DQ had a free oreo frappe a few weeks ago and it was SOOOO good! Oreos, Ice Cream and Coffee. YUM!



 Have I mentioned how much I hate the dentist? I'll spare you my horror stories, but ugh. just ugh.
 Put a candle in my new candle holder on the piano and thought it was so cool how it made a neat decoration on the wall.
 I'm all about the candles apparently. I have a cake stand/punch bowl/glass thingy that I struggle knowing what to do with. i put some leaves on the bottom and a giant vanilla candle i have (that has since died). it added some festive to the kitchen!
 A few weekends ago I was all set to read my magazines and chill on the couch. And then the tornado sirens went off. So I headed to the laundry room which was HOT since I had been doing laundry.
 Pebbles was not super excited.
 Does anyone else text their friends pictures of their outfits and accessories to pick which goes better?
 I think this is a sign of getting old. I cleaned out and re arranged my cups cabinet one weekend and I was quite happy!
 I love being cozy. and I love cozy lights! I have leaves and orange lights on top of my sofa table and love being able to have them on and my main lights off.
 Wrapped more Christmas presents. five points to you if you can read who this is to!
 Indiana weather is crazy. It has been so hot here, then flirted with us being cooler, and then back up to hot. ugh. Over it! It was finally cool enough to turn off the a/c and open the window. I LOVE being able to teach with the window open!
 Jboz and I have created what I call "Baptist Happy Hour" which involves some sort of a snack, a drink (non alcoholic of course!) and us girl chatting. I have a break between a homeschooled student and then after school students which happens to coincide with nap time for Jboz's little ones. It's my favorite part of every other week :) Anyways, I found this Welch's juice at the store and it was INSANELY good. I bought 4 of them and we'll not discuss how quickly they were empty. :(
 A&A&C came over for dinner a few weeks ago and Addie Jane was having a rough time.
 At her face was just so pitiful I couldn't NOT take pictures!
 The one pig tail cracks me up!
 Love this sweet friend of mine!
 And that cute lil booger!

 This handsome fella was there as well!
 My Peeps

 Cubbie and the Selfie wasn't really working so well that night :)
 This is random but I realized as I was sitting on the couch waiting for a student that I can finally see out the door! We removed the two huge bushes that were in front of my house and it's so nice to be able to see out the door and the windows!!!
In more random-ness. One day I decided to make some pork chops in the crock pot and wanted some sort of a creamy sauce. I found a gravy recipe online and added a few seasonings to the recipe and it was the BEST gravy I've ever had! Almost better than KFC's gravy!! My first time making gravy and i knocked it out of the park. I was proud of myself.
Two things. I never thought I liked candy corn. Then I bought some to use as a decoration, and ended up snacking on it! So Yummy! Also, my nails look super cute here and it's a 1.00 polish from you guessed it, DOLLAR GENERAL!!
My kind of friday night. Big lights off. Festive Lights on. Rain falling, cooler temps, can I get an Amen?!
Love my red glowy light of my Grandparents. Everytime I have the bottom red light base on it reminds me of them. That used to be my nightlight when I spent the night at their house!

Most of the time when I teach Skype lessons I am set up at my kitchen table. But this particular night I was tired and just wanted to be cozy. So I set myself up on the couch with lots of pillows and it was glorious!


Once in awhile I straighten my hair. Then I walk by mirrors and do a double take.


And then after two days of my hair being straight my hair and head starts to hurt. Like my hair is protesting being something it isn't. I wash it and go back to curly and my hair is happy.
Last weekend I had a great start to a fun weekend, which I'll blog about later :) I started off with a trip to my favorite man, my chiropractor! And my last selfie in his office, because he is remodeling this week and it's going to look totally different! Is it weird that I'm excited over this??!
Full shot of my outfit that day. Sleeveless and capris. The Next day it was cool and I had on long sleeves. The day I'm FINALLY finishing this (over a week later) Friday the 14'th, I had the heat on earlier today. Right now the windows are open and in two days it's going to be in the 80s. Oh Indiana weather.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Recap

  Tap, Tap, Tap. Is this thing on? No, your eyes aren't deceiving you, I'm back blogging after almost a year of not posting anything. I did a month long Prayer and Fasting with my church and abstained from Social Media (more about that to come) and during that time I realized I really missed blogging! So here I am! Clearly I'm rusty at this because I managed to upload my pictures in the opposite order, and I'm too lazy to go through and move each and every one of them, so we are going to look back at the month of January from the end to the start! Let's go! The Last day of January was a busy one. Well for me at least, after spending most of 2022 on my parents couch, inbetween surgeries, doing anything is busy for me. I had a piano tuning for Old faithful, my new to me baby grand, so I hung out in my bedroom while my tuner was there, and worked on my laptop. Before that I had my 1 year Brow touch up with Marissa at Lafayette Microblading. It had actually been over a

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t

Frugal Friday- (Some) Tips and Tricks on how I get the most bang for my buck

(Shoutout to Ollies for the perfect Picture for this blog post) Remember when it was January and I said I was going to blog more this year? Well, it's now December, and I haven't blogged since January so clearly that goal went out the window.  BUT! I am here blogging today to share something I'm passionate about! And that is SAVING MONEY! And spending the least amount of money on things. Listen, the lower the price of something is, the more I like it.  I was waxing poetic about this subject to a friend on Marco Polo this week and decided that I felt the need to share it with the world. So, world, (or the three people who read my blog) You're Welcome. Sidenote: These are just some of the ways I stretch my dollars and get money back from purchases. Some of these have referral codes that if you join from them I get some sort of a reward, and some don't have codes, or I'm just not cool enough to know where to find them. Use the code, don't use the code, but plea