Skip to main content

3/52

It's the end of the Third week of 2017 and I'm holding strong to my weekly wrap up blogging! WHOOO HOOO!! 

This week was a quieter week, which was great after the super busy week previously. I also didn't feel that good for the majority of this week so I was thankful to not have a lot of extra things to do/places to be.

 I started off the week with a seriously productive Monday. I love when I wake up an hour or so earlier than my alarm, because it gives me extra time to get stuff done before teaching. I like not feeling rushed! I got a lot of paperwork done, and even started on my TAXES! GO ME!!
 I also had to make a quick run to Dollar General, and found this Chocolate coffee creamer on sale! I was stoked! I love my peppermint mocha coffee creamer so I had high hopes for this. It is good, just not sure if it's my favorite. Need to test it out some more!
 That evening I had a student cancellation so I used that time to re arrange my food cabinets.  I will spare you the pictures of all of them, but I was really happy with myself! This is my baking/snack area. And yes I have approx. 9,789,343,220 rolls of Ritz crackers because my Mom bought a massive thing of them at Sams.
 After I was done teaching that evening, I changed into comfy clothes and snuggled on the couch to read a book by my new favorite author, Kristi Ann Hunter. I received one of her books to review, and loved it so much I got the other two books from the Library. I loved them as well!!
 Apparently I took zero pictures Tuesday and Wednesday. not sure what happened, but here we are on Thursday. I decided that was the day to wear a skirt for the week. I couldn't find any black tights so I have on grey ones. And realized after I took this picture I have a lot of stripes on. Thursday was a struggle. My outfit reflected that. HA!
 Normally Thursdays I eat my dinner, or rather inhale my dinner, standing up, or at my desk, since i have very little time between students. BUT one of them happened to have Strep and had cancelled their lesson, so I got to eat SITTING DOWN! And Chewing! Oh it was glorious!!! Chicken Fajitas was on the menu and it was yummmmmyyyyyyy!
 Friday I was obsessed with watching the Inauguration. I turned it on the morning when I was getting ready and the folks at NBC quickly sucked me in with all their historical facts and trivia. I literally had my tv on ALL DAY LONG with coverage going. Even when students were here, I had it on, and on mute! I watched the swearing in and then ran out to do some quick errands before teaching.
 My name is Charity and I love tomatoes and cucumbers. Yes I got three packages of tomatoes, because they were on sale for 99 cents! Had the cucumbers been on sale, I would have bought 3 or more, lets be real. 
 Back from Adli and unloaded. Watching more coverage while I eat lunch. It should also be noted that it was so warm outside that I ditched my socks and have on ballet flats. I even had my window open at one point! 60's in January in Indiana.. crazy...
 The top of my outfit for Friday.

 Friday night I did some projects around the house, like finally hanging up the new curtains my Mom made me.
 And getting beautiful Hashtag Single.
 Saturday the only picture I took was of my cucumbers and ranch snack.
 Sunday it was Church time!!!!! 
 After lunch I decided to work on a craft project, painting this metal wall art. A student gave it to me for christmas, and I am painting it Mint green, and then going to hang it on my in progress Galley Wall in my living room. Yes, I know people have been doing galley walls for like the past 10 years. I like to be late to trends.
 I did not wear flip flops to church, but I strongly considered it!!!!!
 Painting in progress!!

After crafting it was time to clean and organize my performance binder. I haven't had a concert since the Christmas season, so I had to clean out Christmas music and put my old standards and some newbies in. And of course, PRACTICE!! I played with the window open in the studio which was great!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Recap

  Tap, Tap, Tap. Is this thing on? No, your eyes aren't deceiving you, I'm back blogging after almost a year of not posting anything. I did a month long Prayer and Fasting with my church and abstained from Social Media (more about that to come) and during that time I realized I really missed blogging! So here I am! Clearly I'm rusty at this because I managed to upload my pictures in the opposite order, and I'm too lazy to go through and move each and every one of them, so we are going to look back at the month of January from the end to the start! Let's go! The Last day of January was a busy one. Well for me at least, after spending most of 2022 on my parents couch, inbetween surgeries, doing anything is busy for me. I had a piano tuning for Old faithful, my new to me baby grand, so I hung out in my bedroom while my tuner was there, and worked on my laptop. Before that I had my 1 year Brow touch up with Marissa at Lafayette Microblading. It had actually been over a

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t

Frugal Friday- (Some) Tips and Tricks on how I get the most bang for my buck

(Shoutout to Ollies for the perfect Picture for this blog post) Remember when it was January and I said I was going to blog more this year? Well, it's now December, and I haven't blogged since January so clearly that goal went out the window.  BUT! I am here blogging today to share something I'm passionate about! And that is SAVING MONEY! And spending the least amount of money on things. Listen, the lower the price of something is, the more I like it.  I was waxing poetic about this subject to a friend on Marco Polo this week and decided that I felt the need to share it with the world. So, world, (or the three people who read my blog) You're Welcome. Sidenote: These are just some of the ways I stretch my dollars and get money back from purchases. Some of these have referral codes that if you join from them I get some sort of a reward, and some don't have codes, or I'm just not cool enough to know where to find them. Use the code, don't use the code, but plea