Skip to main content

18/52

 Well it's almost been two weeks ago, but better late than never!

Last week I ended my Sunday by starting this Amazing book by Lynn H. Blackburn! After reading this book she has become a new favorite author! Review coming soon!
 Monday was sunny and I was comfy and cozy relaxing while teaching with my comfy shoes and a foot rest. Some days just call for foot rests.
 I got this huge christmas mug at a garage sale with my Mom but didn't want to wait until Christmas to use it. I am that person that's using a snowman coffee cup in July.

 Thursday I was sporting some sunglasses that i, yup, you guessed it! got at a garage sale. And yes I washed them in my sink. It was also warm enough for a sleeveless shirt and yes that is a blue tank top that doesn't match the pink shirt i am wearing. Mid day outfit change and i was too lazy to dirty up another tank top that matched. I ran some errands, got my allergy shot and treated myself to a coke icee at Target.
 A little quality music education was happening in the waiting room that afternoon.

Don't wanna close my eyes.........

 Friday my Mom was here and mowed for me, and I noticed my right ear was a little fluidy. By Saturday my ear was plugged and i couldn't hear out of it! i didn't feel bad, so i debated on whether t go do something about it but i finally decided i should go to urgent care while i felt ok to get it checked out.
 It was a really good choice! I was in and out in 15 mins and discovered i had a really nasty middle ear infection and was even running a fever. Who knew?! They gave me antibiotics and told me it would be 3-4 days on the meds until i felt better. Since I really felt fine other than not being able to hear, I wasn't concerned.

Spoiler alert.

I should have been.
The rest of the weekend was spent on the couch, laying on a heating pad trying to get my ear to drain, and catching up on all the back episodes of Greys Anatomy.

And that was the end of week 18.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Recap

  Tap, Tap, Tap. Is this thing on? No, your eyes aren't deceiving you, I'm back blogging after almost a year of not posting anything. I did a month long Prayer and Fasting with my church and abstained from Social Media (more about that to come) and during that time I realized I really missed blogging! So here I am! Clearly I'm rusty at this because I managed to upload my pictures in the opposite order, and I'm too lazy to go through and move each and every one of them, so we are going to look back at the month of January from the end to the start! Let's go! The Last day of January was a busy one. Well for me at least, after spending most of 2022 on my parents couch, inbetween surgeries, doing anything is busy for me. I had a piano tuning for Old faithful, my new to me baby grand, so I hung out in my bedroom while my tuner was there, and worked on my laptop. Before that I had my 1 year Brow touch up with Marissa at Lafayette Microblading. It had actually been over a

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t

Frugal Friday- (Some) Tips and Tricks on how I get the most bang for my buck

(Shoutout to Ollies for the perfect Picture for this blog post) Remember when it was January and I said I was going to blog more this year? Well, it's now December, and I haven't blogged since January so clearly that goal went out the window.  BUT! I am here blogging today to share something I'm passionate about! And that is SAVING MONEY! And spending the least amount of money on things. Listen, the lower the price of something is, the more I like it.  I was waxing poetic about this subject to a friend on Marco Polo this week and decided that I felt the need to share it with the world. So, world, (or the three people who read my blog) You're Welcome. Sidenote: These are just some of the ways I stretch my dollars and get money back from purchases. Some of these have referral codes that if you join from them I get some sort of a reward, and some don't have codes, or I'm just not cool enough to know where to find them. Use the code, don't use the code, but plea