Skip to main content

Ladies who Lunch- Pink Weds Style!

Today was my monthly lunch with Emboz and now Madi!!
I was excited to see them both but apparently Madi didn't share that excitement because she slept thru the whole thing! When you read this though I will be babysitting here and Emboz assures me that at that point is her awake time! YAYS!

We met at Moes! Sooooo yummy! Everytime I eat there I remember when I took my bro there for the first time and he realized a. they had 6 different kinds of salsa and b. it was all you can eat. he was in hog heaven! makes me smile everytime!

Mother and Daughter! Rockin the Pink Weds!!

We took this pic for our friend Joy. She always mocks my headbands and bows, so we had to show her that Emboz wears them as well and looks darned cute i must say! Wish I'd worn mine!
Here we all are! My hair is struggling but whatever! Its break, not very many people are seeing me so I don't care!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love Jesus & Sephora!!

 I am not a morning person. There are very few things I will get up early for. Friday morning I got up while it was still dark outside. My alarm went off at 6:45 am and let me tell you I have not seen that time for a very very long while! However, something really exciting was happening that morning! Sephora came to Tippecanoe Mall! THATS RIGHT FOLKS SEPHORA!!!!!!!! I love me some Sephora! Yes, it is expensive, but the quality is amazing, and in reality I spend less on Sephora products than trying to find something that works with my wacky skin at the drug store. I have been looking forward to this for weeks. I set my alarm early and ran out the door in a hurry! I got to the mall at 8:02 am. Sephora was opening at 10. I was not the first person there! I was about the 12'th person there and at first we were all smushed into this doorway which was really not comfortable at all. Thankfully the kind people at JcPenney let us inside the store so we could line up outside of Sephor...

30 Day Blog Challenge!!

So in my efforts to become a more consistant blogger I am going to do a 30 Day Blog Challenge that has been floating around the interwebs for awhile. It won't be every single day since I'm going on vacation this weekend and then having surgery on the 6'th, but maybe while I'm laid up recovering from surgery this will give me something to do! So, here are the topics as follows! Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts Day 2: Something you want to do before you die Day 3: Your first love Day 4: Your parents Day 5: A song to match your mood Day 6: A picture of something that makes you happy Day 7: Favorite movies Day 8: A place you've traveled to Day 9: A favorite picture of someone you could never imagine your life without Day 10: Something you're afraid of Day 11: Favorite tv shows Day 12: Something you don't leave the house without Day 13: Something that means a lot to you Day 14: A picture of you last year - how have you changed? D...

Who needs a Knuckle anyway?!

 If you are squeamish and do not like pictures of fingers stitched up, now would be the time to close this post and come back another day!  I put this picture of my struggling get up for my shower first so that no one has to see the stitches if they don't want to. Call me kind :) Also, this get up did not work at keeping my finger dry.  So last night i was opening a box of books, and accidentally opened my knuckle as well. It's funny, it didn't really hurt at the moment. I felt it of course, but it wasn't horrible pain. Blood started gushing and I ran for the bathroom to get some tp on it and bandaids. I do NOT do well with blood and seeing all of it made me a tad bit light headed. I managed to find some gauze and tape and after looking at my finger and noticing that i could see INSIDE my finger and the knuckle skin was WIDE open, I almost passed out. hahahaha.. it was GROSS! I dr'd up my finger and tried to decide if it would heal on it's o...