Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Don't worry, BE HAPPY!!

Auntie LOVES this little smile!! Its my flirty I know i'm cute smile. I like to chew on anything I can get my hands (or feet- more about that later) on!

I'm smiling because I'm so handsome! And I have the bestest Mommy and Daddy and my Nana and Grampy and Auntie love me SOOOOO MUCH!


Its a rough life being this cute. It really is.


I like to show off my cuteness because it just makes my Auntie's day when she see's my smiling face. When Auntie gets new pictures of me she smiles alot and talks to the computer. And then she has to look at the pictures several times!


I'm glad my Great Grandma came to visit me and take pictures for my Auntie. I can't wait to see her again, but untill I do I know pictures of me cheer her up when she's having a bad day!


1 comment:

Piper said...

He's positively adorable. :) :) :)