Skip to main content

Snuggelmuffin comes to Indiana!

 *Please excuse that all of these pictures are grossly out of order. Blogger hates me today*

Over Memorial Day weekend Snugglemuffin, and his parents, came for a quick trip to Indiana! I had so much fun with him! He is such a funny little guy! And way smarter than he should be! His newest phrase is "how 'bout "insert what he wants"" It is most cute when he gives you a hug and kiss and then says "How bout, how bout a smooch?" I will happily smooch him anyday!

Friday afternoon we played with the bubble wand and bubble gun that I had bought him. Sadly the gun broke as I was showing him how to use it so the poor guy didn't even get to use his toy properly. #auntiefail
 Thankfully he didn't seem to notice and we had plenty of fun with his big bubble wand! And Nana did not kill us for using bubbles inside!
 We spent all of Friday waiting for Grandpa to get done driving the big tractor and come home to play with Benmon (as he calls himself) This boy LOVES his Grandpa! I think the feeling is pretty mutual.
 My table buddy moved to sit by Grandpa. I tried not to cry. Pictures like this make it worth it!
 Whatcha doin Grandpa?
 He loves LOVES to open presents! He does not so much love when it's just clothing. ha. He helped his mommy open her birthday presents and he is very neat about his opening. Each piece of wrapping paper he tears off must immediately be thrown in the trash before ripping another piece. I see a future of very long Christmas' ahead of our family.
 Saturday after mowing with Grandpa for a few hours he had to come inside for lunch and decided that Nana's cow needed a drink. Of Milk.
 I thought that was pretty hilarious.  I wasn't there for lunch so i'm curious if the cow also needed some hamburger.
 Auntie had to go bye bye to go to her friends wedding, that she never made it to because google maps took her to the middle of nowhere and she was lost in the country for 45 mins and nearly ran out of gas.
 Isn't he just so handsome? I can't believe how big he has gotten!
Right before I left, like seconds before I got in my truck I realized I had no pictures of my SIL so we snapped a quick selfie as I was literally standing in the door. Once i got home i realized this is the only selfie we have had since B was born 2 1/2 years ago!!!
 The night they arrived it was almost 11 pm but B was wide awake waiting to see Grandpa and Nana. Grandpa was asleep, so B said "I better not talk to him since he's sleeping" good plan little one. Good plan.
 Nana got B more wired than he was and got all of his toys out and added batteries to everything. I told her that when I am married with kids she is not allowed to step into my house with anything electronic for a child. Nana has the knack for getting toys with the most annoying sounds ever!
 Friday, sitting waiting on Breakfast while watching the squirrels out the windows.
 Waiting for cherrio's is hard work apparently.
 Walking with Nana over to see Great Grandma!
The Poop Chair.

My Grams is battling ovarian cancer again and it has been extremely hard on her. She has had to go next door to my aunt and uncle's house to stay after chemo, because she is too weak to walk or do anything. We went into her bedroom there and she was in bed, and i sat down on this chair. and immediately thought i was stuck! Most uncomfortable chair ever!! I finally pried myself out of it and stood up exclaiming how horrible it was and Grams instructed me to lift the blankets and cushion off of it, and voila. It's a Poop Chair. She was quick to inform me that she has not used it for it's said purpose, but apparently it's an antique poop chair. it was uncomfortable that's all I'll say!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Recap

  Tap, Tap, Tap. Is this thing on? No, your eyes aren't deceiving you, I'm back blogging after almost a year of not posting anything. I did a month long Prayer and Fasting with my church and abstained from Social Media (more about that to come) and during that time I realized I really missed blogging! So here I am! Clearly I'm rusty at this because I managed to upload my pictures in the opposite order, and I'm too lazy to go through and move each and every one of them, so we are going to look back at the month of January from the end to the start! Let's go! The Last day of January was a busy one. Well for me at least, after spending most of 2022 on my parents couch, inbetween surgeries, doing anything is busy for me. I had a piano tuning for Old faithful, my new to me baby grand, so I hung out in my bedroom while my tuner was there, and worked on my laptop. Before that I had my 1 year Brow touch up with Marissa at Lafayette Microblading. It had actually been over a

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t

Frugal Friday- (Some) Tips and Tricks on how I get the most bang for my buck

(Shoutout to Ollies for the perfect Picture for this blog post) Remember when it was January and I said I was going to blog more this year? Well, it's now December, and I haven't blogged since January so clearly that goal went out the window.  BUT! I am here blogging today to share something I'm passionate about! And that is SAVING MONEY! And spending the least amount of money on things. Listen, the lower the price of something is, the more I like it.  I was waxing poetic about this subject to a friend on Marco Polo this week and decided that I felt the need to share it with the world. So, world, (or the three people who read my blog) You're Welcome. Sidenote: These are just some of the ways I stretch my dollars and get money back from purchases. Some of these have referral codes that if you join from them I get some sort of a reward, and some don't have codes, or I'm just not cool enough to know where to find them. Use the code, don't use the code, but plea