Skip to main content

5/52 & 6/52



This is what happens when you're a week late on your week recaps. You have ONE picture from week 5 and can't remember anything else from it! Whoopsie.

I guess we can sum up week 5 with, I came, I saw, I taught, Barbie and Ken got married.

One of my students was learning to wedding processional and recessional, so I decided that  we should make it extra special, and she brought her dolls in and we had a wedding in her piano lesson. It was cute and hilarious. The Alter was my side table. Ken wasn't so great on standing up so he is posed on my water. HA!

 OH, and I finally got a new watch! It looks basically identical to my old watch and that makes me very happy. I'm loving being able to look down and see the time without having to press a button and read the dots. (Misfit Flash)
 Last week started off with the Superbowl, which I could care less about, and the halftime show featuring my boy JT!! I danced my booty off and was glad there was no one there to see it.

I also stayed up way too late in order to watch This is Us. Man I love that show.
 I made a little heart banner for my sofa table.
 Tuesday it snowed and I was looking more legit with my face mask.
 I love my borrowed snowblower. My back REALLY loves it!
Wednesday I was up painfully early for a routine Dr apt in the morning. 

After which I ran ALLLLLL the errands

Which included a stop at Sears for this cutie.

My SIL got me hooked on the Sears Win It App. I've been faithfully playing each day, and am racking up the points. I finally figured out I could use my points in store for free clothes HOLLA!! So i got this cute shirt and a dress, which i need to return as it fit strangely and was kind of itchy. But Yay for free clothes!!

The week ended with me waking up at 1:30 am on Saturday with a bad, bad feeling.

It didn't end well.

Happy to be back in the land of the living today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Recap

  Tap, Tap, Tap. Is this thing on? No, your eyes aren't deceiving you, I'm back blogging after almost a year of not posting anything. I did a month long Prayer and Fasting with my church and abstained from Social Media (more about that to come) and during that time I realized I really missed blogging! So here I am! Clearly I'm rusty at this because I managed to upload my pictures in the opposite order, and I'm too lazy to go through and move each and every one of them, so we are going to look back at the month of January from the end to the start! Let's go! The Last day of January was a busy one. Well for me at least, after spending most of 2022 on my parents couch, inbetween surgeries, doing anything is busy for me. I had a piano tuning for Old faithful, my new to me baby grand, so I hung out in my bedroom while my tuner was there, and worked on my laptop. Before that I had my 1 year Brow touch up with Marissa at Lafayette Microblading. It had actually been over a

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t

Frugal Friday- (Some) Tips and Tricks on how I get the most bang for my buck

(Shoutout to Ollies for the perfect Picture for this blog post) Remember when it was January and I said I was going to blog more this year? Well, it's now December, and I haven't blogged since January so clearly that goal went out the window.  BUT! I am here blogging today to share something I'm passionate about! And that is SAVING MONEY! And spending the least amount of money on things. Listen, the lower the price of something is, the more I like it.  I was waxing poetic about this subject to a friend on Marco Polo this week and decided that I felt the need to share it with the world. So, world, (or the three people who read my blog) You're Welcome. Sidenote: These are just some of the ways I stretch my dollars and get money back from purchases. Some of these have referral codes that if you join from them I get some sort of a reward, and some don't have codes, or I'm just not cool enough to know where to find them. Use the code, don't use the code, but plea