Skip to main content

39/52

 Despite the weather here staying in the 80's and 90's, I finally finished putting all of my fall decorations off.  I figured if I waited for it to be cold, it would be time for Christmas decorations! These three little pumpkins are a new addition to outside. I scored them at a garage sale this summer!
 Also found at a garage sale this summer, my new burlap fall wreath!
 Monday was not a great day. I was ready for it to be over.
 Trying to shake off my crummy monday with a face mask that evening. I bought it but didn't realize it was teal. I basically matched my entire house. hahah
 Tuesday it was time for my visit to my favorite nursing home to play for the residents! This month I was entertainment with my alzheimer's friends and we had a great time, per the usual. I brought my new Titanic books and they were a hit!
 Tuesday night was the day we've all been waiting for since May! This is Us returned with new episodes! And I did not cry. Which was odd.
 I stumbled upon the best drink ever this week. Rainbow Sherbet (My summer fave) with orange pop. SOOOOOO GOOD!!
 Thursday morning in the parking lot on my way to my allergy shots I spied a vehicle with a Northview Church Sticker!! My People!!!
 After my allergy shot and flu shot, I rolled into Sonic, to pick up drinks for Jboz and myself. If you download their app and order through it the drinks are half price ALL.DAY.LONG! Plus, it greets you with your name on the screen at the drive in, which is also exciting.

I made my way over to Jboz's house with drinks and my lunch in hand. And got to snuggle and play with my cuddle bunny Kohen! Aka Koko. Aka Kokes.  
 He is just the cutest. THOSE EYES! He also spit up on me, despite me seeing he was starting to spit up and moving with the speed of a ninja.
 The little booger would not smile in our selfies, Jboz finally got him to smile but I look like a hot mess, so enjoy this little picture of the smile monster! Again, he is the cutest!
 Meanwhile, Roman was doing his best impersonation of a Worship pastor. #SkinnyJeans (I should say that most worship pastors wear shirts, but he had a slight issue of his long sleeved shirt being soaked after he washed his hands. It's hard being 3 y'all. Oh the struggles!)
 I came back home and taught multitudes of students. I put on socks during lesson #2 and by the time the last student left I was freezing, so I broke out, the yes, you guessed it, garage sale! boots I got this summer.

It was 62.

I was frozen.

 Sunday rolled around and it was still weird weather, cool in the am then hotter in the pm. I wore a non garage sale :) outfit to church
And I was really proud of myself for matching my shoes to my shirt!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Recap

  Tap, Tap, Tap. Is this thing on? No, your eyes aren't deceiving you, I'm back blogging after almost a year of not posting anything. I did a month long Prayer and Fasting with my church and abstained from Social Media (more about that to come) and during that time I realized I really missed blogging! So here I am! Clearly I'm rusty at this because I managed to upload my pictures in the opposite order, and I'm too lazy to go through and move each and every one of them, so we are going to look back at the month of January from the end to the start! Let's go! The Last day of January was a busy one. Well for me at least, after spending most of 2022 on my parents couch, inbetween surgeries, doing anything is busy for me. I had a piano tuning for Old faithful, my new to me baby grand, so I hung out in my bedroom while my tuner was there, and worked on my laptop. Before that I had my 1 year Brow touch up with Marissa at Lafayette Microblading. It had actually been over a

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t

Frugal Friday- (Some) Tips and Tricks on how I get the most bang for my buck

(Shoutout to Ollies for the perfect Picture for this blog post) Remember when it was January and I said I was going to blog more this year? Well, it's now December, and I haven't blogged since January so clearly that goal went out the window.  BUT! I am here blogging today to share something I'm passionate about! And that is SAVING MONEY! And spending the least amount of money on things. Listen, the lower the price of something is, the more I like it.  I was waxing poetic about this subject to a friend on Marco Polo this week and decided that I felt the need to share it with the world. So, world, (or the three people who read my blog) You're Welcome. Sidenote: These are just some of the ways I stretch my dollars and get money back from purchases. Some of these have referral codes that if you join from them I get some sort of a reward, and some don't have codes, or I'm just not cool enough to know where to find them. Use the code, don't use the code, but plea