Skip to main content

Christmas with Snugglemuffin!

While I might not have taken a lot of pictures on Christmas day, once Snugglemuffin showed up in the days following, you'd better believe that Auntie almost wore out her camera!

He arrived and after reading some books and playing with some toys he was READY for Grandpa to get home from work. He decided he would sit in Grandpa's computer chair with Eeyore and Baby Cow and wait to Surprise him.


 Grandpa had a few hours of work left at that point :) After about 5 minutes of sitting in his chair B was more than ready for him to come home. So in order to distract him, we sat in the recliner and I got out my tablet and we listened (Watched- if you ask B) to some Christmas music on Pandora! So proud of my boy, his favorite station was Bing Crosby! Everytime Bing would come on he would nod his head and say "Yes. I think this is a good song" that's my boy!!!!
 Snuggling and listening to music. He was transfixed watching the screen of my tablet. Not sure why as nothing moves on Pandora?
 I told him to look up and smile for a picture. He apparently thought I meant look up and contemplate the world's issues. #deepthinker
 His Cheese face gets more and more interesting each year.
 I know that we're tall people but good grief! I was not prepared for how LONG his legs are getting!!! He's only 4!! Stop growing Snugglemuffin!!
 I mean LOOK AT THAT!!!!!!!
 While I was making the world's best salad for dinner, Grandpa was giving B a Horsie ride. I'm not sure that his back has recovered yet.
 FINALLY, it was time to open Presents! He was so cute opening gifts, when we'd tell him who the present was from he would say very seriously "Thank you". Such a polite little guy!
 Had to take a snuggle break with Eeyore and Baby Cow.
 Reading the instruction booklet to the I'm not sure what they are called that Nana got him. He put his Mommy to work the next morning n

 I have been a good Auntie and until this past September I have never bought my nephew a toy that makes sound. However, that streak was over. I decided this year was the perfect year for what I have been DREAMING of giving him since I knew of his existence.
 That's right. Snugglemuffin got his first PIANO!!!!! he was SO SO SO excited and it warmed my heart to see how happy he was to have a piano and play like his Auntie.
 I mean look at that face of sheer joy!! The rest of us were not feeling as joyful as he was, thanks to the very LOUD decibel of the keyboard and the fact that he preferred playing it WITH the background music. It was totally worth it though!!
 This is the face I get when I ask him to smile. Fake smiles all around!!
 This is the face I get when I ask him to smile normal ;)
 I had a slight medical condition while I was home. A growth appeared on my left arm whenever I would sit down on the couch with my laptop. A very cute little growth, who snuggled right into me.
 He asked me to take a picture of the book we were reading, and then I had to take a picture of every single page.
 I love how he snuggles into my side. He really is a snugglemuffin!!
 Lovin on his Auntie. And Auntie LOVING it!!!
 Auntie take a picture of me making a silly face with Baby Cow!
 What about this face?
 Auntie Take a picture of my foot!- Hysterical Laughing
 Love his little hands!
 And his little face!
 We headed to Nana and Grandpa's church on Sunday morning, and something was making him very giggly.
 Auntie, take a picture of me with Baby Cow on my head in front of the Christmas tree!
 Self Portraits with a 4 year old and a Baby Cow. Whatever gets him to take a picture with me!
 Love that crazy kid!! (there were more pictures in this series, consider it my gift to you that I didn't post all of them. You're Welcome :) )
 Adorable Smile but he's looking off to the side. Oh well, I will take it!!!!!!
 Love my Snugglemuffin SO MUCH!!!
 And just to prove that it wasn't just me and Snugglemuffin, his parents and little baby something were there as well! Aren't they a good looking family?!
 Nana and B deep in conversation. That boy LOVES his Nana!!
 He was laying on the ground by my chair playing and I couldn't believe how long his legs were. I took a picture and he turned around and asked me why I took a picture of them back of him. Smart little guy!

 This boy ADORES his Grandpa. And he loves it when Grandpa is silly with him and tickles him!
 So much Joy in one little face!

Hey Look! It's Nana and Grandpa! The only pic I got of the two of them this break. But we all know we like pics of B the best! Priorities.

It was a great Christmas with Snuggelmuffin and his parents. I can't  believe that next year we will have a new member of the family with us! Hard to imagine loving another little one as much as I love my Snuggelmuffin, my heart may just expload from all the love! Not a bad problem to have. <3 font="">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Recap

  Tap, Tap, Tap. Is this thing on? No, your eyes aren't deceiving you, I'm back blogging after almost a year of not posting anything. I did a month long Prayer and Fasting with my church and abstained from Social Media (more about that to come) and during that time I realized I really missed blogging! So here I am! Clearly I'm rusty at this because I managed to upload my pictures in the opposite order, and I'm too lazy to go through and move each and every one of them, so we are going to look back at the month of January from the end to the start! Let's go! The Last day of January was a busy one. Well for me at least, after spending most of 2022 on my parents couch, inbetween surgeries, doing anything is busy for me. I had a piano tuning for Old faithful, my new to me baby grand, so I hung out in my bedroom while my tuner was there, and worked on my laptop. Before that I had my 1 year Brow touch up with Marissa at Lafayette Microblading. It had actually been over a

This is My Love Story

In the predawn hours of New Years Day 2004 I was faced with a choice. After spending New Year's Eve at a local bar with a friend, I came home and through the events that transpired, I saw clearly a vision of my future. What would happen to me if I continued on the path I had been taking. I had a choice to make and within a split second I knew what my answer was going to be. I grew up in a Christian home. I was saved at an early age. When I was 13/14 on my Birthday Sunday, Pastor Martin preached a sermon about those of us who had been saved at an early age and knowing if your salvation was real or not. I spent the rest of the day and my party tormented because I could not remember what was in my heart when I was younger. That night I gave my life to Christ and knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was his, and going to Heaven. In the years that followed I continued to be very active in church. I played the Piano and was in charge of Sunday night offertory, I was t

Frugal Friday- (Some) Tips and Tricks on how I get the most bang for my buck

(Shoutout to Ollies for the perfect Picture for this blog post) Remember when it was January and I said I was going to blog more this year? Well, it's now December, and I haven't blogged since January so clearly that goal went out the window.  BUT! I am here blogging today to share something I'm passionate about! And that is SAVING MONEY! And spending the least amount of money on things. Listen, the lower the price of something is, the more I like it.  I was waxing poetic about this subject to a friend on Marco Polo this week and decided that I felt the need to share it with the world. So, world, (or the three people who read my blog) You're Welcome. Sidenote: These are just some of the ways I stretch my dollars and get money back from purchases. Some of these have referral codes that if you join from them I get some sort of a reward, and some don't have codes, or I'm just not cool enough to know where to find them. Use the code, don't use the code, but plea